Author's Note & Update

Dear reader,

Greetings of the day!

This is Richard Durrutti speaking. Supposedly, this chapter was supposed to be Heads and Bodies III.
I have written and finished it already for you to read, but just as I was about to proofread and publish it online; I noticed the word document I wrote had an error of some kind and changed all the text here into special characters and binary code for some reason.

I pre-wrote Heads and Bodies III last February a lot of chapters here were written years ago. Some chapters have multiple versions, I write different variations of chapters and then decide which ideas, dialogue, and scenarios to remove or keep. This was as far as I can remember the version of "Heads and Bodies III" that I liked, but unfortunately due to technical errors it may seem that I have to make an entirely new "Heads and Bodies III"

To the best of my abilities, from what I can remember "Heads and Bodies III" was supposed to start from the perspective of Dr. Jack Eulation encountering Matthew Javierto.

I wanted Matthew Javierto and Jack Eulation to be the two observable presences in LALAKI. The story of Lalaki is about them afterall. This was going to be in third-person omniscient narration, I chose that level of narration because we were going to tap into the depth, the character, and the psychology of Dr. Jack Eulation and how he contrasts Matthew Javierto. But alas, this happened.

But all is not lost. I have another version of Heads and Bodies III in the drafts that is widely different from this version but is as good as this one. I could even say, you'll like it better than this version. But to compensate, I'll show you this version of Heads and Bodies III.

Think of it as a sneak peak, or "what could have been" but again. I apologize as a writer for making this mistake. I am truly sorry to disappoint you guys. I will do better and I will be better. Thank you for understanding.

See you ainthe next chapter!

Respectfully yours,

Richard Durrutti.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"HEADS AND BODIES - III" Fragment

Hmm
Hm
Hmmmmmm

Was the first sound you'll ever hear inside this room. It's been 13 years since the last time anybody paid attention to this room; yellow cream-colored and brown carpet floors. The fluorescent lights devour any conceivable space of sound. It is continuous, insidious, and cunning. It does not know when to stop. A man is at the center of all of this.

Surrounded by Cathode Ray Tubes, white keyboards, and printers that don't stop printing. The man is surrounded by a folio of papers, scattered all over him; each paper has a printed design, several lines, and waves. Brain waves. Each with annotations and pen markings. The printers endlessly release papers, new printings, and different copies of brainwaves for every second and every minute, all the while the man stares at the CRT TV screens. The screens flash nothing but white noise. The man is in a trance. He's not moving. He is just staring. ▯ ▰ ▱ ▲ △ ▴ ▵ ▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿ ◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄��������������������������������������☐ ▰ ▱ ▲�� ▰ ▱ ▲ ▰ ▱ ▲�� ▰ ▱ ▲ ▰ ▱ ▲
☑ ▰ ▱ ▲� ▰ ▱ ▲� ▰ ▱ ▲� ▰ ▱ ▲� ▰ ▱ ▲�
☒ ▯ ▰ ▱ ▲ △ ▴ ▵ ▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿ ◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄☐ ▰ ▱ ▲ ▰ ▱ ▲ ▰ ▱ ▲ ▰ ▱ ▲ ▰ ▱ ▲ ▰ ▱ ▲ ▰ ▱ ▲
☑ ▰ ▱ ▲ ▰ ▱ ▲ ▰ ▱ ▲ ▰ ▱ ▲ ▰ ▱ ▲
☒ ▯ ▰ ▱ ▲ △ ▴ ▵ ▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿ ◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄☐��������������������������������������
☑ ▰ ▱ ▲ ▰ ▱ ▲ ▰ ▱ ▲ ▰ ▱ ▲
☒ ▯ ▰ ▱ ▲ △ ▴ ▵ ▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿ ◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄�