5

The bride's entry was done and it was now the time for post wedding rituals.

Everyone were sitting in the living room of biggest house in sector 35 of Chandigarh.
Siblings, cousins and friends were surrounding the couple for the most entertaining ritual. Ring finding ceremony.

"Vyah taan ho gya par vyah de baad kis di Chalegi eda faisala taan karna hi hai" Suman, cousin of Aaditya said.

"Lee, E vi koi faisle karne di gal hai. Baat taan pakki hai parjai ji di hi chalni hai" Manas, a friend of Aaditya said.

Everyone were teasing the just married couple. Soon a big vessel filled with milk and rose petals was bought.

"Ok so I'm going to put this gold ring inside whoever's finds this two of three times decides their domination" Said mother of Aaditya.

The game was started and some were cheering for Aaditya while some were cheering for Aadhya.

Later the game was won by.......

Aaditya.

Everyone were teasing the couple and finally it's the time to sleep.
This night wasn't their Suhaagraat.
Yes the bed and the room was decorated with  florals but there wasn't a direct belief in sexual desires or intercourse right after the marriage.

A marriage is not meant only for fulfilling desires and sensuality but also love, Care Respect, knowing each other and supporting through life.

Everyone were going in their rooms to freshen up and removing the heavy attire off their bodies and sit in something comfy.
Aadhya was already in front of dressing table sitting and removing hairpins. Aaditya was in bathroom attached to his room for freshening up.

Aadhya sighed tiredly. All her jewellery, hairpins were one removed. Her hair was in bun now and her makeup was smudged off her face by makeup remover. She was now struggling with lehenga's blouse.

She now sat on the bed and tried doing it without watching the mirror. It was then she heard a masculine voice and sensed a masculine touch at her back.

"You should've asked me to help you"
Aadhya was too stunned to speak and she just exclaimed "Oh"

Now her blouse felt loose and she went into bathroom taking her tshirt and trousers. She took total 25 minutes to freshen up.

Aaditya was indeed trying to be awake till Aadhya comes, but he was too much tired and sleep took over him.

Aadhya came out and watched Aaditya sleeping like a snake because of low temperature of room due to A.C.

She smiled at him and took the duvet. She covered him and lied beside him. She was tired as hell and she just took 2 minutes to fall into a deep slumber