Chapter 101 The Happy Moment

The judges became busy after the ten players had finished performing.

“Is it really necessary to add up? The girl has to be the winner.”

“Yes, she definitely is. I’ll go talk to the judges if she isn’t the winner.”

“Whose kid is she? Her parents must be so proud to have Ouyang Shanshan as the guest singer. I had never dreamed of see a diva in a singing contest like this.”

“Yeah, I heard that Ouyang Shanshan’s appearance fee was no less than two million. God knows how much she has changed this time.”

“You’re such a snob. It’s not about money because Ouyang Shanshan would never do it just because of money. How about I give you two million and you invite her to sing a song with me?”

Although the judges didn’t let out of their final decision, everybody had already known it. Surel, the winner would be Tang Tang. She was a nice singer by herself, and she cooperated with the diva Ouyang Shanshan very well. The two are a perfect team, performing flawlessly.

Ouyang Shanshan’s fans in the hall would go rioted if the winner was not the little fellow. So no judge would take that risk.

The judge’s result came out soon enough. The chief judge went up on stage to announce the final ranking of the contest today. The little fellow was the winner just like everyone expected. Wang Guan might have earned lots of scores because of Cao Beibei’s reputation, but he was still in the second position.

Wang Guan immediately burst into tears after he heard the result. He pulled Wang Hongbing’s hair and yelled, “Dad, I can’t do this. You said I can be the winner as long as I join the contest because I am one of the Wangs, then why did I win the second prize and why is Tang Tang the winner?”

After that and before Wang Hongbing could speak, those audiences sitting next to him started to blame them.

“That’s the best you can have, and why are you still not satisfied? You wouldn’t win the second prize without Cao Beibei’s help.”

“That’s true. I don’t know how you made your way into the finals with that singing skill of yours…”

“You might have Cao Beibei as your guest, but she had Ouyang Shanshan. The two weren’t even a match. Why are you still complaining?”

“You’re no better than her in singing, and your father failed to invite a better guest than hers. You can stop the comparison…”

Those blame and criticism really embarrassed the Wangs. They left the contest in a fluster before the award ceremony started.

But their leaving seemed to carry little weight on the exciting mood in the hall. The audiences rushed up on the stage before Ouyang Shushan and the little fellow went off the award stage. They surrounded the two firmly. It was so chaotic that Ouyang Shanshan had to keep the little fellow in her arms.

Several reporters with cameras on their shoulders rushed to the front and seized this rare opportunity to interview Ouyang Shanshan.

“Miss Ouyang, I’d like to ask you how much you’ve been paid for being here as the guest singer of a child? Is price high as heaven?”

The reporter’s question roused other people’s interest because they thought Ouyang Shanshan would definitely seize the opportunity to make a fortune, considering the level of the contest.

Ouyang Shanshan was used to the kind of scene, so she replied calmly, “You misunderstood. I am here today because of friendship. I didn’t charged any penny for this.”