chapter-47

Those who haven't read the previous chapter should read the previous one first and then start the new chapter.

~~~

Namjoon is sitting on the couch with hwasa next to him.

"What are you thinking" Hwasa ask.

"I hope jungkook has not any motives behind marrying sohee" Namjoon says.

"I think he really wanna make the relationship better"

"I can't trust him whole, I said yes for the marriage because of sohee otherwise I would never give my daughter to him" Namjoon says looking at hwasa who's sitting on the bed.

"You love her so much" Hwasa says with a smile.

Namjoon avert his eyes away, why would he won't? She's his child of course he loves her.

"If I could give you child, we don't have to adopt but we did adopt and now our little princess is going to get married soon" Hwasa says with a little chuckle.

Namjoon looks at the glisten eyes of hwasa.

"It's not your fault hwasa" Namjoon says.

"It's my fault Rm" Hwasa says.

"You can't give birth that doesn't mean it's your fault hwasa" Namjoon says.

Hwasa just smile in pain and wipe her tears away from her cheeks. She can't give birth that's why Namjoon and hwasa adopt sohee together at the time.

"Tae was not even a day old when you gave him to me, he was just this big" Hwasa says and with her hand she shows Namjoon how small taehyung was when Namjoon place taehyung in her hand for the first time..

Namjoon heart became dull.

"I was fine until you brought jin to the mansion I was so heart broken that out of anger I told tae about jin and now the poor boy hate his own mother so much" Hwasa says feeling low because she thinks she's the reason why taehyung hate his own mother so much.

The boy whom she called her is not her actually, he's Jin's baby who's still not aware about the reality that his baby is still alive and living well.

Namjoon get up from the seat, the atmosphere is making him suffocate to death. The guilt is still in his heart and he don't know when this burden will come off.

"Jin still think he has no one Namjoon, it's high time now you should tell him the truth about his child" Hwasa says.

Namjoon ignore her and while looking at his feet he strides towards the door and as he looks up his heart come out from his mouth.

Jin is just standing there with a attention pose. Namjoon immediately grab his hand and tried to explain.

"What look what you're thinking is-"

Jin looks at him and question him.

"What happened"

"Taehyung is not-" Namjoon got again cut off.

"I want to talk to hwasa for a minute" Jin whisper.

Namjoon lungs, kidney, heart and what not will come out from his place today the secret he has been hiding from ages has come out, that's what he think.

"Jin look-"

"I want to talk to hwasa it's important" Jin says and enter the room of hwasa.

Namjoon trail behind him and tried to grab Jin hand.

"Jin-"

Hwasa looks at jin, they never talked with each other. They are just living in the same roof.