Author's Note [ Please Read ]

Hello everyone,

I know all of you were expecting an update and I was writing it too but recently my school is very extremely hectic with tons of schoolwork. I tried my best writing the chapters but they were not upto to the mark..

Giving you updates which are not properly written is unfair to you I really appreciate my readers who gave a chance to my books and if I can't give them proper updates.

I would rather not give at all.. So for the time being the updates will stop. I'm not going to stop writing the books or unpublish them.

As far as I can predict my schedules gonna be really packed as this year exams (boards) will happen 2 months earlier than normal so I'm short on time to prepare for my exams.

If there are chapters written well enough I will update them. This is me giving you all heads up about delayed updates or nno updates at all. I don't want you to wait for chapters when I am not even writing. If by chance a chapter is completed and it's upto the mark I will update it immediately [ I promise 🤞🏽]

I'm really sorry for this but I wanted to be honest with you all.

On a side note, now that wattpad has deleted the message option I have made an Instagram account

https://www.instagram.com/avi_paralleluniverse?igsh=MXNhcWQyOGQ1YWFqaA==

You all are most welcome to message me there if you want to or else you can write on message board, it's just that wattpad doesn't give me notifications so I might reply a bit late .

19 May 2024

Hello everyone , it's me .... I am just going to update this authors note.
Because not all of you follow me and I just realised that you will only receive my announcement if you follow me. No wonder you guys didn't knew most of it

But anyways, I was going to copy paste the chapter from MS word and I realised my drafts were gone. All the tiny snippets or anything I had written in my drafts was gone of all my books. Only published part remained.

So now that I have a blank canvas to work on you all can give suggestions for chapters or scenes I will incorporate them in the book.

I am writing  better than earlier probably because I know I wont be disappointing anyone if I don't  give update....

And I will update an Indian sibling story I was inspired by few movies I saw recently. But won't update it till estella is finished . I will only upload the draft because many authors are writing indian sibling story and if somehow anyone had a similar story like mine in future than it'll get complicated.

Take care
Love and regards
Avi