11.Beautiful.

Author-

Her body is totally covered in blanket,a small ray of light from the sun through the window hit her sleepy figure.She opened her eyes ready to see her husband beside her,but no.There is no one beside her.She thought he would have gone to office as its already 9:45AM.She sat in bed,her waist down part is still covered in blanket,She smiled while thinking about last day.She stretched her arms,not knowing someone is watching her every move.

"Princess don't you think,You are making me Hard?"

A deep voice came from somewhere she looked near closet only to find her husband looking her through window being half naked,he just finished his showering as he is only in towel.A little water drops are there in his toned abs.
She stared him,She is feel some sensation in her genital.She shivered staring his eyes deeply.But he turned around walking towards her,whose Chest area is shown to him properly in her messy state.

"Princess you are making me Want You More."
He said in his deep voice.
"Ah Don't stop.I Want You Right now."
She said as he himself snuggled in blanket while touching her wetness slowly rubbing there,his hands continued their job as he brings his face towards up kissing her naked chest to her face.A slight moan left her mouth as His fingers gone inside her while he kissed her,he was thrusting his finger in rapid flow ,after mins she finally gave in and released.

"Shall I taste it my own from there,princess?"
He asked with deep voice.
"Should I help you making it more easy Prince?"
She said with same deepness in her voice.
"Then Do it."
He said,right away she lay opposite to him while positioning herself near his face.Her milk is dripping from there as he gave a slow lick there.She shivered as he started to suck there with his tongue eating her out While she kept himself in her mouth with actuall movements. After minutes they released together as her mouth was filled with his milk ,so do his too.
They tasted each other but he can't stop his hands going towards her dripping part.He came in top of her and starts kissing her while his hards rubbed her clit.
He stopped looking her messy state.

"Ah princess you look so beautiful under me."

He said as he slowly pushed his length in her which she gave response as a moan.He kissed her for reducing the pain. They released inside together,As he was about to pull him off but she stopped him.

"No I want You to Stay inside me."

she said as a smile was there in her face.

"No princess you are so tired ,and after this you are damn tired baby you should take rest and Be ready in night for today's party."

He said pulling him from her he caressed her cheek as he plant a Kiss in her forehead.

"Hmm but don't go,Just stay with me."

She said as she hold his hands and closed her eyes.

"I won't princess."

He said as he layed beside her and pulled her closer to him as she snuggled into him more.

(Time skip.)

Afternoon.

She woke up feeling hungry as she didn't ate anything.She looked around room but didn't caught anyone.But suddenly she heard a voice from downstairs as their door is open means Kian gone out from their room.

"Princess I am in Kitchen ,I know you are hungry so go and fresh up I will serve you lunch."

Being caring husband he yelled from downstairs.She chuckled and she walked towards their bathroom for taking shower.She is not feeling alot of pain as she do can bear those pains because being a part of gym from the age of 18 is enough right.

She got freshen up and wore one of his tshirt which is very large in size.She walked downstairs only to found her husband havn't finished cooking yet.So she gone to him and wrapped her arms around him while resting her head in his back.

"You are feeling ok?Are you hurt princess?"

He asked in concern still concentrating in his work.

"Hmm ,I will always be bestest when m with you."

She said with soft voice at this moment he bring her infront of him and placing her in kitchen counter.Her smile never left so do his?
He pecked her lips.

"You are looking more adorable Mrs Kian."

He said while staring her with a smile.

"Ahaa thankyou my love.Well M so hungryyyyy"

she said and whined like a kid,he chuckled seeing her.After he was done making food he feed her.Then he picked her up and gone to living room he placed her in sofa and he himself sat beside her,Finally he hold her face .

"Princess,They will be attending tonight's party so-"

He was saying but she cutted him off by saying,

"I know I know everything.Don't worry I will be okay until they break my bottom line hmm?"

her voice was filled with calmness and softness,He nodded his head as response.

"You will be always beside me.Don't dare to leave from my side.Got it princess?"

He said as his voice was bit stern she can understand him its because how caring he is towards her.

"Yes sir got it ."

she replied as she kept her head in his chest as they watched movies.