Watch your mouth

Hearing Jimin's groans Jin,Taehyung and Hoseok immediately went toward Jimin.

"You are overreacting.
Just by felling down you are groaning in pain." Yeji said with a eye roll.

"You stupid omega he is pregnant!" Jin shouted at Yeji.

"Wow that's why alpha Jungkook left you.
You are carrying someone else's pup how much shameless you are." Yeji said.

Hoseok carried Jimin in bridal style and was about to go toward healer when someone snatched him from Hoseok.

That someone was Jungkook who gestured something to Yoongi and Namjoon and ran toward healer's cabin.

In healer's cabin......

"Is my omega alright healer?" Jungkook asked while looking at Jimin who was sleeping due to healer's medicine.

"He is now alright but it could have been worse you bring him at right time or anything could have happened to him."

Jungkook sighed in relief hearing Jimin is alright.

"But i have something to discuss with you alpha Jeon it is related to omega Jimin."

Jungkook's full attention went toward healer.

"Your omega has been distressed lately he needs your scent its not good for pregnant omegap to live without their alpha's scent."

"It is not good for pup and mother and it can lead to miscarriage as well and it can affect mother's health as well."

Hearing healer's word Jungkook worriedly looked at Jimin.

"Also he came yesterday for check up and he was looking like he had cried so much your mating again news has affected him very much."

Jungkook now got angry at his father but at the same time he was feeling guilty as well cause just because of him Jimin left him.

"I advice you to take care of him and not let him take any stress or it would lead to something bad."

Jungkook nodded and healer left from there to give them some privacy.

Jungkook went toward Jimin and sat beside his laying figure and held Jimin's delicate and small hand in his bigger one and chuckled at their size difference.

Jungkook had tears in his eyes thinking how much Jimin has suffered because of him.

Would he ever forgive him?

With Taegi,Namjin and Hoseok.....
After Jungkook left with Jimin.....

"What is happening here?" Yoongi asked in stern tone.

"Alpha Jeon see this omega slapped me."Yuna said pointing toward Taehyung while clinging to Yoongi who was getting irritated by her behaviour.

"Yes look at these omegas they have already started to hanging out with other alpha just because you all left them."

"How shameless they are." Eva said while giving seductive look toward Namjoon.

Yoongi snatched his hand from Yuna and glared at him.

"Watch your mouth omega Eva don't say something you don't know about" Namjoon said.

"I know you are angry because omega Jin was useless because he can't get pregnant but don't worry you should mate me i will give you alpha pup and make you pack alpha." Eva said

Next happened Eva's face turned toward other side because Namjoon slapped her hard who almost fell down because of the impact.

Namjoon's eyes were blood shot and he was so angry.

"Don't you dare to say anything about my omega you useless piece of shit.
If you dare to say something bad about my omega again then that will be your last day." Namjoon said.

"Hoseok tell us what happened here and who pushed omega Jimin like that." Yoongi asked.

Hoseok told them everything how they insulted Taehyung,Jimin and Jin and didn't even leave Taemin and how Yeji pushed Jimin and insulted him.

Next thing happened Yoongi grabbed Yuna's hair and slapped her hard who fell down on Taehyung's feet and said in alpha voice" apologize to them right now."

Namjoon did the same with Eva and Yeji.

Both the omegas apologised to Jin and Taehyung who didn't said anything and left from there.

"And Yeji be ready for Jungkook's warth." Yoongi said and he and Namjoon left after their omegas.

Thank you.....
Next update soon....