Part 8

•In every sunrise, in every breeze,
His love whispers softly through the trees.
In every smile, in every tear,
His love embraces, dispelling fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person pov:

Arham noticed that some boys from the senior class were looking at her ,but seeing him they turned away..

Maybe because of his reputation of being the "Karate kid" of the college,he didn't have a very good image as a student, studies were never a problem as he was the topper of the class but the thing was his anger..

If he heard or saw anything bad or bullying he would snap and beat the shit out of the bullies , wether they were seniors or juniors..

He did respect his seniors but not when they were bullying.. Khadija never went to College with him, as she was miss."she could handle herself" ..

They were good friends but he never thought she would hide something like this from him.. After the class, it was lunch time and he went ahead of Khadija, who said she didn't have appetite..

He knew she didn't do her breakfast so he grabbed some halal snacks and a strawberry milk for her and started to walk towards the class..

As he reached the entrance he saw Song Ha-yoon and Min Hee-jin , along with some of their minions..

These two girls were the biggest bullies of the college and as they were girls he had to give them respect and never dared to touch them..

But he did give them warnings many times, but guess they didn't listen.. He peeked through the half opened doors to see that a guy was approaching Khadija, and he knew that guy, the playboy of the college, Dae-jung..

His blood was already boiling seeing him approach Khadija, He and Dae-jung didn't have a very good history, both would fight every time they faced each other..

What made his eyes widen was when Hee-jin asked Khadija, " You bought what we asked you?".. Khadija just nodded innocently , looking scared..

I joined my eyebrows in confusion.. That's when I saw her pull out a large bag containing every single snack that she had bought ,last week..

She had a hobby of collecting the snacks and them eating them at the same time at a special occasion, but why was she giving them that?..

He remember how she would become angry at him for even taking the smallest of the snack in that bag..

Ha-yoon just scoffed and said, " I also asked you to make a promise right?, I thought you Muslims were good at keeping your words"..

" I-i can't do that.. Arham is .. he is my good friend how can I not talk to him or even break my friendship with him?" Khadija asked in a broken tone..

" Then remove your scarf, bitch!" Dae-jung shouted at her making her flinch badly..

Arham's eyes got red in anger , he opened the door with a loud thud and looked at Khadija and then at the hand of Dae-jung that was going to rip her scarf off...

Dae-jung stopped and looked at him.. Arham just kept walking towards Khadija with his head lowered..

" go outside, Khadija" He said in a low voice.. She looked scared, " NOW!" He raised his voice a bit, She stood up, fixing her scarf and rushed out of the door without looking back..