🍒001; Mexico

†☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

Maia Martin and Stiles Stilinski walked through Mexico, talking about the plan to get Derek, a shrug then came from the Stilinski, his eyes looking around. "The plan isn't bad."

"It's terrible, Stiles." Maia says looking over at him.

"Is–––is this the Banshee part of you talking?" Stiles asks.

"No, this is Human Maia saying 'this is not a very good plan coming from the smartest person ever'." Maia says with a smile.

"Well–––can you refrain from any negativity, only if it's one of your visions?" Stiles questions.

Maia hums, sarcastically smiling. "I hate your plan and rather that we just find him by ourselves."

"That's more like it." Stiles sarcastically says.

Maia hums at him, sarcasm on her face, her then seeing that they have reached where they're supposed to, Stiles holding up a card in the camera.

"estamos aqui para la fiesta." Maia adds.

Severo then spoke over the radio, noticing two unfamiliar teens from afar talking with someone. "tenemos visitas." Static was then heard over the radio.

Severo then saw both teens going to leave to where they were going and soon interrupted them. "No, wait."

"You know–––most America teenagers don't cross the border refusing to take a drink." Severo states.

"We're here for something much more important." Maia simply states.

Stiles took up a cup that was filled with alcohol, whilst Maia was talking with Severo.

After the Stilinski had taken a drink, he started coughing terribly, Maia then looking over at Stiles with a look, Severo patting the Stilinski on his back with a chuckle.

                     †☯☯†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

"We're here for Derek Hale."

Araya smirks, amusingly looking at the dark red haired girl as they had taken a seat on the other side of the table. "Is that so?"

"You have him, i know that much, and we've heard that you can be brought." Maia smugly says.

Stiles then placed a stack of cash on the table. "That's fifty thousand for Derek."

Araya looks down at the money, her glancing at the Stilinski with an amused brow. "Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this? Japanese Mafia?"

Araya then sighs, smirking in between them. "Not smart to come alone."

Stiles smugly smirks. "What makes you think we came alone?"

Araya, obviously getting his hint, furiously glares at him. "You brought a Wolf into my home?!"

"Uh..." Maia trails off, her putting up a freshly manicured finger. "Not just any Wolf."

Stiles boldly adds. "We brought an Alpha."

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

Araya forced a smile. "My friends–––i don't think you're aware of your poor timing." Araya then looks at them with a questioning look. "Do you know what the Dark Moon is?"

Maia shrugs lightly. "The part of the lunar eclipse when the moon is least likely to be visible in the sky..."

"Meaning?" Araya asks.