Chapter 11

Authors note - before read this chapter, pls go back to chapter 10, it was updated rn as well. The story is completed in this chapter, pls read that and then continue here.

_______________________________________

Lily's pov

It's 7.00 am in the freaking morning when my alarm goes off. I don't want to go to school, I'm not prepared for that test. I'll just fake sickness it worked last time.

Calum entered my bed room

Calum - good morning sweetheart, time to wakey wakey

I just groaned.

Calum - Lily get ready kr u will get late to school

Ok, Lily start the drama. "Calum uncleee.. I don't feel good"

He came and sat on my bed. Man why u doing this. I don't wanna get caught.

Calum - what happened baby
He said with a concernful face, before I could say anything he started checking my temp and pulse.

"It's normal, u don't have fever dear"

Shit did I fucked up

"What is happening" he asked again

Oh thanks my game is still on. "I'm nauseous"
"Nd my tummy hurts"
the best drama i could put up.

He just kissed my forehead and said "I'll inform your dad" "I'll be right back"

Good job Lily, now only you have to face your father and then you are done.

Calum came back in 5 mins

"Lily dear, Luke wants you to come downstairs"

Huh?! Is my dad gone insane. Why is he calling me downstairs.

I got up from my bed and went downstairs with uncle.

I sat on the chair. Dad sat on the chair beside me, turned the chair so he is facing me.

In serious voice he asked me how I'm feeling. I gulped before answering.
For a while he seemed convinced but then he sent Calum to bring injection. That's the thing I hate in this world. So I confessed and my whole drama came out.

But a thing that made me really mad was that he decided to stay home today for Anna. He barely used to stay home for me. He used to take me to his work place on the days I was ill. Now he is suddenly staying home for her. What black magic she did on them.

I went back to my room and when I came back I saw him comforting her.
Why is she putting up drama everyday. And why is she in my dad's arm. Calum went over there seeing the whole situation. Wow. So even he cares about her. For a fact ik she is Ashton 's fav.

Ugh!!

"Uncle let's go" saying this I left the home

I was in car with Calum. I need to do something about Anna.

"Uncle, u trust me right?"

Calum - yes I do

Lily - I think so Anna is lying

Calum - lying about what?!?

Lily - she is making up all her drama to get your and others sympathy

Calum - Lily are u in your right mind rn

Lily- yess, she is faking her sickness also to get your sympathy

Calum - Lily just because you got caught today doesn't mean that u will make her look like an idiot too.

Lily - no uncle Calum, I'm not lying, she is

Calum - Lily stop with your nonsense, I for a fact can clearly tell who is faking sickness and who is not, same goes for your dad, we are not dumb. Quit the blame game. It doesn't suit u.

The whole ride was silent.

Calum - we have arrived have a good day.

I just got out of car and went to my classes.

.
.
.
To be continued