chapter 5: the suit

after going home aunt may was very worried about hyerin " park hyerin. i let you have your freedom and not give you curfew but arriving this late is crazy, do you know how worried i was? i thought something happened to you!" she said not in an angry tone her voice was raised but for some reason it was still soft and you could tell she was genuinely worried about hyerin and it hurt hyerin.

"im sorry" she stops and speaks again "there was a lady who almost got raped in the alley few streets away when i was going home......i couldn't just ignore her im sorry" hyerin apologized explaining the situation also scared that may might her mad at her, and it was may freaked out "what do you mean help? hyerin what did you do? you hate fist fighting. are you okay??" a series of questions was dropped on hyerin as she scratched her head and explained what happened, aunt may calmed down after the whole talk and asked hyerin that next time she planned to stay out this late at least tell her why or give her a text saying she'll be home late.

hyerin immediately passed out in bed as soon as she laid down she was so tired. today was a long day.

the sun hitting her eyes as she groans and turns around trying to go back to sleep but it doesn't work, she starts kicking her legs and fake crying annoyed that she had to wake up, she stared at the ceiling for 10 minutes before she got up and decided to make breakfast.

she got herself a cereal and orange juice, she took her notebook with her reviewing the designs of her costume. she knew it wasn't gonna be the best suit since she doesn't have those fancy fabrics that the people in movies but she at least wanted to make it decent.

she was researching some fabrics that she could use to improve it it didn't matter if it was cheap or expensive she just wanted to know, she tapped away on her laptop while looking at the progress she made, it was almost done.

hyerin was stressing out about her mask....one thing that she does know people can't be as stupid as the one in the movies. mask that covers 10% of your face, they will definitely recognize me......but then if she uses it to cover her whole fave her hair will be all messed up and she was not about to go get a pixie cut just for a fantasy dream she wanted to do.

after a little researching on the internet she finally figured out the design she wanted. hyerin made sure her eyes was covered, and she made a little spider kind of design on the bottom.

the mask was covering half of her face from her forehead and to the side of her nose. it was very pretty at least to her. the mask probably wouldn't give her away and her hair looked like every other girls hair so she didn't have to worry about it, the only thing she had to worry about is her hairstyle but its not like she's actually gonna go be a superhero so she was not too worried.

hyerin was laying down on her bed contemplating......"do i wanna be a hero?" she has the chance, but does she wanna tale the risk? it was obvious that she was way different than normal. she was way stronger, more flexible, and hell she can shoot spider webs from her wrist, and thats not something that happens on a normal Tuesday. it was dangerous yes she knew it but the amount of people she would save and the people who needed help....she was one of those people. feeling alone like nobody cares screaming,crying, praying and begging for the help that never came...... she could help the people that was desperate of help but did she wanna risk it?

A/N:

im very bad at explaining but this was the mask i was thinking of and im not sure how hyerin is gonna stick that to her face but for the sake of the story lets pretend she knows how

QUESTION:

how are you liking the story so far?

do you have any questions?

any specific ideas or things that you wanna see in the story?