Chapter : 22

Every inch of your body had froze when the cold gloved hand laid on your skin. Terrifyingly you tried to pull back your hand but the grip got tightened. The touch didn't feel like he was stopping you to close the window it felt like he was punishing you as if you disobeyed him. His one tight grip was enough to break your wrist.

Miraki left Alice behind and rushed over to help you out. She helped you to pull out. While you both were struggling to death other hand he was simply enjoying your fear. The horror in your eyes.

Suddenly he let go off your hand. Both of you and Miraki fell down on the floor with loud thud. Miraki got on her feets and closed the window in a blink of eyes. You finally inhale some air. You didn't realize you were holding breath whole time. Miraki turned around and fixed her gaze on your trembling body. She kneeled down and cupped your face in her palms. "Is your wrist broken? That asshole was squeezing it like it's some kind of stress relieving ball!"

"That fucker- but yeah I'm good" - you looked out for Alice who was observing all of this with curiosity written over her face. You got back on feets and patted her back. "You don't have to worry about it just go back to sleep in Miraki's room we'll there soon."

Without questioning further Alice moved out from the room and disappeared into another one. Sometimes she can act like a realistic robot who just only listen to her elder sister.

Time 1:00 am ,

Miraki and you were sitting on her bed while maintaining some distance. The silence was too loud. Which needed to be broken by any of you. But neither you were speaking or her. Both of you were drowning in puzzles of finding out who it could be.

Miraki spoke with a terror in her eyes."you know? I heard some creepy stalker stories from Eri. When you're performing by pole you don't know what kind of men are watching you. Sometimes she told me few men gets attracted by girls and starts to stalk them like a fucking menace so maybe it's relevant to your case also?"

"Absolutely fucking no. Whole time I wore a mask to hide my face and no one followed me around like a lost puppy when I was in club. Kakucho made sure of that no man could get close to me-"

Mentioned of Kakucho's presence at that time bought some sparks on her face as she sat properly straight with confused face. "Who's kakucho?"

"Someone I know okay? He sort of saved my ass from being some men's snack tonight but anyway he made sure no one was following me around and I even took each step carefully so it's not relevant thank you very much"

Both of you stayed silent for another one minute without muttering one whisper. Meanwhile all you were seeing front of you was his gloved hand resting on your skin. He was playing with your emotions. You didn't see Miraki's face instead you saw his masked face. You teleported in past mentally.

"Do you think he is still roaming outside or trying to break in? If he tried we could at least hear some glass shattering. We're in silent for almost thirty damn minutes and still we're safe. Just stop zoning out and call the cops" - Miraki broke the silence. As usual. Whenever you used to zone out she brought you into reality.

You brought the phone closer to your face while staring at the 9-1-1 digits. It was on your phone since you got out of the guest room. You never pressed the call button even you don't know why. Any normal person would immediately press it without hesitation but you couldn't bring yourself to throw a challenge on the intruder's face. Calling cops definitely means giving him a hard time.

"I've been fucking debating in my mind for past thirty minutes that should I call or not. If I call that psycho man will not leave my sight for long time. And if I don't we both don't know what's he planning next tell me what shall I fucking do?"