Chapter 14 - Yn pov

Song suggestion: kisi se pyar ho jaye by jubin nautiyal.

My chest tightens, and my breath becomes shallow as I walk past Dolly at the bar. We exchange glances, and I offer her a smile as if everything is normal, but she seems to sense something is off. She shoots a glare at Jungkook before we both disappear through the doorway.

She doesn't like him, but she can't understand how he makes me feel. How could she? Has she ever been enchanted by a mafia boss? Has she ever felt the warmth of his body next to hers or the strong pull of his desire?

Desperate. Lustful. Insatiable.

I doubt it. If she had, she would have warned me about him long ago. She would have told me not to challenge him but to run away because resisting him would be pointless.

It's not that he would force anything. He would just take what he wants because that's who he is. And I would give in willingly because I would feel the need to obey his every command.

To satisfy him. To submit to him.

"Sit on the desk," Jungkook commands, his voice low and rough. There's an urgency to it, an unspoken need that fills the room as I climb onto the desk and perch there, my feet dangling over the edge.
"Take off your pants."

I comply, lifting my hips and taking off my jeans, letting them fall in a heap on the floor. I keep my shoes on, finding something strangely attractive about the contrast. It's reckless and irrational, showing him my most vulnerable part while keeping the rest of myself hidden.

"And the panties," he adds, pointing down. He doesn't hesitate, not caring about the consequences of what we're doing. I know it's wrong, and he probably does too, but the tension between us can't keep building without some kind of release.

Eventually, something has to give.
I remove my panties, letting them fall to the floor alongside my pants. I keep my legs crossed, feeling exposed and vulnerable under the harsh light.

"Open your legs," he commands, his gaze fixed on my trembling thighs.

"Maybe you could dim the lights first?" I suggest softly.

He shakes his head, his voice a low rumble. "No, my dear yn. I want to watch you touch yourself. Open your legs."

Fear makes me tremble, but I manage to part my legs a little, showing myself to him while keeping some modesty.

He comes closer, grabs my knees, and spreads them apart, pressing them into the desk until I'm fully exposed to him. I lean back, avoiding his eyes, feeling exposed and vulnerable under the bright light.

My cheeks burn with embarrassment, and I can't help but feel self-conscious, like I'm back in high school gym class all over again. I wish the lights were dimmed, but Jungkook seems to relish in my nakedness, soaking in every detail of my body under the unforgiving glare.

"Touch yourself. Show me how you like it," he commands, his eyes hungry as he watches me.

Backing away, he adjusts himself, pleasuring himself while he waits for me to obey his order.

His obvious confidence gives me courage, and I slowly place my hand between my thighs, feeling the warm slickness of my arousal. My fingers hesitate at first, but soon I find a rhythm, tracing circles over my sensitive skin.

"Good girl," he purrs, his voice sending shivers down my spine. "You like being a good girl for me, don't you?"

I nod, his words fueling the fire in my belly, desire pooling low in my core. All thoughts of his dangerous nature fade away as pleasure begins to build within me.

My movements become more frantic, urgency driving me closer to the edge. I arch my back, my breaths coming in shallow gasps as pleasure washes over me in waves, painting my vision with bursts of color.

When I come back to reality, Jungkook is already stripping off his clothes, his cock throbbing with anticipation. Without hesitation, he presses himself against me, his hardness filling me completely as he begins to move, his rhythm primal and relentless.

I surrender to the sensation, lost in the intensity of our connection as we move together, our bodies merging in a dance of passion and desire.

"You're so tight," he groans, his head tilting back in pleasure as he savors the sensation.

For the first time since we crossed paths, I feel a sense of dominance, wrapped around him, coaxing his release from deep within. I control the pace, guiding him towards surrender as he pulses within me, filling me with his essence.

His grip tightens around my waist, his movements becoming more urgent as he seeks deeper connection. "That's it, good girl," he murmurs, his thrusts growing more forceful, driving us both to the brink of ecstasy.

I feel him graze against my inner walls, each movement sending waves of pleasure coursing through me. There's a raw intensity to our union, a primal energy that binds us together in this moment of shared desire.

His movements grow more erratic, our bodies slick with sweat as we cling to each other. He pulls me close, our hearts pounding in unison as he buries himself inside me.

I can smell the scent of him, musky and intoxicating, as he presses against me, his warmth enveloping me completely. I long to feel his skin against mine, but there's no time for anything but this.

Driven by impulse and instinct, he grabs the phone on the desk and pulls it towards us with a purpose. He wraps the cord around my neck and dials a number, making his intentions clear.

"What are you doing?" I manage to ask as he holds the phone to my lips.

"Leaving a message," he replies, the phone ringing in his hand.

As the call goes to voicemail, he urges me to speak. "Tell me how much you want it. Tell me you're mine."

His words send a shiver down my spine, and I comply, my voice a breathless whisper. "I'm yours, completely."

"Good girl," he murmurs, his hand tightening on the phone. "Now, let go and cum for me. I want to hear you."

As he speaks, pleasure washes over me, and I give in to the sensation, my body trembling with release. He also reaches his climax, spilling inside me as I reach the peak of ecstasy again.

We stay entwined for a moment, catching our breath as the world fades away. But soon, he pulls away, regaining his composure with practiced ease.

I dress quickly, feeling a pang of regret as reality sets in. But when he opens his mouth to speak, I silence him with a raised finger.

"I don't want to hear it," I say firmly, gathering my belongings.

He smirks, but says nothing as I hand him the money owed. "Consider it a one-time offer," I add, unable to resist a smile of my own.

He takes the payment and nods. I don't look back as I walk back to the bar. It's time to forget about this and focus on what comes next.