CHAPTER XIV

RAYNA

Moonlight and long reeds of sweetgrass tickled my skin. I knelt, naked and at his mercy. From behind, his tongue whorled down my neck and his ready breath peppered my flesh.

I leaned back into his bulky chest, resting my head on the expanse of his shoulder so I could bare more of my neck to him. Sharp tusks pricked at my skin, causing me to moan at the hint of pain lacing with my overwhelming pleasure.

A large, green hand splayed on my stomach, to keep me in place whilst he licked the beadlets of blood away. Another cupped one of my heavy, aching breasts. My breath hitched in excitement at his hard arousal, which pressed against my back.

"Historically, you've always had a lot to say to me." My lover's chuckle was a low hum that zinged through my body. His hand abandoned my breast and slid downward, between my bent legs to cup and stroke my pussy. "Tell me what's changed, my love."

"I..." My whimpers took over when he parted my lips and targeted my clit.

He kept playing with my sensitive bud, applying the right amount of pressure. The sound of wet skin rubbing together grew more, and more audible. At regular intervals, his touch circled and dipped into my entrance–my juices drenched his fingers. On the edge of my vision, his dark eyes feasted on the unfiltered euphoria unfolding across my face. Nibbling on my jawline, he purred, "Want more?"

My heart rate spiked at the harsh composition of his orcish features. He was a monster. Undeniably, the ugliest thing I had ever laid eyes on.

And yet...

I begged, "Please..."

To my disappointment, he stopped caressing my eager wetness. However, pleasure returned in abundance when he pushed me forward onto my hands and knees. I gasped at the sensation of him easing inside me. Making myself relax, I relished the slow stretch and thickness of his length.

My fingers clawed into the dirt as he took his time thrusting into me and building up a nice, gradual rhythm.

His hold on my hips were firm and unrelenting. "So wet..."

We both groaned with enthusiasm.

I arched my back, feeding into the loud claps of my ass cheeks against his pelvis and my swaying breasts. The crux of my thighs was slick and gushy, in response to his punishing strokes. I couldn't stop trembling, and my cries escalated when one of his hands snaked over to my clitoris. "Yes!"

He strummed and pounded me, like I was an instrument crafted for him alone.

"Do you like being fucked like this?" He panted between ragged breaths, still pumping into me and nudging a delicious spot deep within. "Like a wanton nymph.."

I thought I answered him coherently, but all I heard were needy, guttural screams. An animalistic call expressing a form of solidarity with my monstrous lover.

He roused me further, smacking my behind, "I cannot hear you."

A telltale clench began to mount in the pit of my stomach, and static constellated my sight. I was shuttling toward a powerful orgasm...

"Yes, Vultog, yes!"

My eyes flew open.

The web of cracks characterising my ceiling was the first thing my groggy eyes could perceive.

My heart was galloping like a competing race horse, and a sweat coated my flushed skin. In panic, I patted myself down to check whether my panties and pyjama shorts were soaked.