Mr. Mischeif maker

Vox POV
Its been a week. A WEEK. AND OMG Vee, as much as I love him, I think he's gotten some of my ADHD which I am now taking meds for, which work when they want to. But about Vee he's been all over the place recently trying to use his little wings to fly which is not going well for him of course cause the wings are under developed so every time he almost ends up on the floor. But luckily Vark always catches him which is cute but still! He's gonna hurt himself! "Vee enough!" I stated picking him up "your gonna hurt yourself at this rate so please chill out. How would you like to come to Dad's office and chill with him hm?" I saw his antennae perk before quickly nodding his head. I just laughed before heading out of mine and Val's shared penthouse to my office, Val was already at his sex dungeon doing whatever he needed to do and Velvette well its Velvette when she's at work man she's scary. I walked into my office setting Vee down after I closed the door and he dashed over to the screens looking at them with awe. "This is where I do my work sparky" he let out a static chirp which was rather sweet. But being the mischief maker he is he managed to find the hatch leading into my desk with all the wires that keep my operation system running. He crawled all the way to the back before making himself comfortable. "Vee damnit Get outta there the amount of electricity that runs through those wires could fry you!" but he didn't budge. "Don't make me get papa." his antennae perked slightly but he stayed put, "Wait.. Do you miss Papa?" Vee nodded his antennae crackling with electricity "Want me to go get him?" Vee nodded more eagerly "Okay but that means I'll have to leave you with him and do my work-" Vee cut me off letting out a angry squeak "Aw do you want us together instead of apart?" Vee squeaked happily at that "Fine, I'll see if Val can take a break for a bit. You'll be okay in there?" Vee nodded "Promise not to touch anything?" I asked holding out my fist, his small fist bumped mine and I smiled before leaving my office walking into Val's sex dungeon "VALENTINO!" "Gah! What!? I haven't ruined our image or killed any of your employee's why are you yelling at me!?" "I need your help with some wires." "Why would you need my help? I can't see for shit." I gave him a look but he didn't click, "Just come with me." "Ugh fine but this better be important" he got up following me as we headed to my office. "So why did you need me?" "I didn't your son did." "You mean OUR son" "Yea yea he's missing us together I think he probably has attachment issues" "Well that's gonna be fun... eh I can benefit from a few days off" I just shrugged before opening the door to my office, Vee rushing out and over to Val who picked him up effortlessly spinning him around. "Hey baby! You been behaving for dad?" Vee chirped nodding his head his wings fluttering. "Well now that's a lie." I muttered closing the hatch into the wires in my desk. Val just chuckled holding Vee smiling sweetly.. huh who knew Val could actually be a good parent I mean I'm trying here but I didn't have the best upbringing so I don't know how to be a good parent.. Val on the other hand seems he has this whole parent thing sussed out which I am a little jealous of but I'll keep trying. For now my main priority is being there for Vee.. so that's what I'm gonna do..

(Hey! been awhile but I hope you enjoyed this chapter In the next one Vee says his first words which are gonna be pretty unexpected.. but you guys will just have to wait!)

Words: 680