43✔️

I got woken up by loud beeps of my tiny alarm clock "oh my God Tash turn it off" Carly groans as usual. She's always the first to hear my alarm and she's typically my human alarm.

"good morning" I smile as I turn it off "Jesus, you are making my life hard" she throws a pillow at me "Wednesday is on its way. And fun fact, you'll be waking up to leave for school and I'll be sound asleep" I shake my head.

"just go" she pushes me off the bed and with a chuckle, I get up and head for the bathroom.

I stomp into the shower, heat up the water and I smear some soap on the loofah then wash up. Since I still want my brown hair, I don't wash it alot Cuz the brown might fade.

I simply walk out of the bathroom after the shower and grab a toothbrush and scrub my teeth. With out wasting time, I walk into my closet and grab a pair of black leggings and an easy T-shirt, a jacket and a pair of sneakers.

Since I don't have time from breakfast, I grab a fresh apple from the fridge and you may ask me how it got there and the simple answer is, we got our fridge stocked yesterday.

I packed my stuff in the bag pack and walk out of the house chewing on my apple. It's not a good habit to eat while you walk but not when you have classes waiting for you and you don't want to wake up so early to grab breakfast first.

On my way out, I was hopping to maybe meet Lin on the way out but he's the professor which means he's there earlier than me.

I ride Caleb's bike to school since I'm not in the mood for walking at this moment. I stop by a coffee shop and grab my self a cup and drink it on my way to the classroom.

First thing Monday, I have English and the two hour lesson goes on smoothly for me.

Then here comes Lin's.... oh sorry Mr Seol's lesson and the worst part is I've got to sit at the front.

I get seated and next to me is Page. The last time we sat close to each other was trouble but hey, the girl apologized so who am I to hold onto the long gone shit. "hey" I greet her first "oh, hi Natasha woah you look amazing" she said and I smile

"thanks alot" I chuckle "I like the new look" she nods "I like it too" I reply. Soon enough, Lin walks in and my heart picks up a pace at just a sight of him "oh my God he's just getting hotter everyday" Page grins next to me "yeah" I agree.

He is dressed in an all black suit and a white shirt under it with the first button undone. He's also wearing his glasses and oh my God his hands. I clench my thighs together when we suddenly hold eye contact and he smirks looking away.

Can someone tell me how the fuck I'm supposed to concertrete when all I want to do is rip the man's clothes off. Mr Seol clears his throat and walks to the spot where every one can see him "good morning everyone" he greets with a smile "good morning" we all reply.

"welcome back form the short break" he said his eyes scanning the whole building "hope you enjoyed it?" he asked locking his eyes onto mine "we did" most of the students reply but I was left speechless.

Why is he looking at me like that?

"you look so happy Mr Wills, how did you spend your break?" he asked "oh my Goodness don't ask. I did sky diving for the first time" he said and the whole room erupts with laughter.

"lucky" Lin chuckled "how about yours Ms Collins?" he asked "how did you spend yours?" he adds.

You can do it bitch. Show him you are strong.

I smile and clear my throat "it was surprising, I went to a live concert for the first time" I shrug "is that it?" he asked as if it's only us in the room "I don't think there is any thing more. Besides, the concert nothing else was fun" I shove my hair back.