nove

~~~~~~~~~~~~

ifeya had to admit, it felt so much better being at home.

their home. the one she left when juno was born. the one juno never got the chance to properly live in. yes, it was a bit too big, and yes, it wasn't as cozy as the one neymar bought for her, but she loved it all the same. it was home, as long as her two favourite boys were there.

carrying a sleepy juno up to bed, in the nursery juno had only slept in a few times, she hummed a lullaby to him. making sure he'd stay sleepy. 

"te amo, juninho." she whispered as she set him down in his crib, leaning down to press sweet kisses to his cheeks.

luckily, he'd taken after her, so he was already knocked out, limbs weak, huffing out soft breaths. asleep. she smiled, rubbing her thumb over his tiny cheek, before standing back up straight and turning around.

neymar was just exiting juno's en-suite bathroom after giving him a bath before bed, and had passed him off to ifeya whilst he did his best to soak up all the water juno had miraculously splashed onto the floor. juno was a handful with his love of water, especially when it was neymar bathing him. he let him get away with anything.

he leaned down into juno's crib, giving him a goodnight kiss, too, before turning around to face ifeya again. they hadn't spoken much since their tiny argument at dinner. neymar was still annoyed that she'd spoken about their relationship like that, and ifeya was still annoyed that he took it to heart. like he did with everything else in the world.

as they closed juno's door behind them, ifeya noticed that neymar had turned in the direction of their bedroom, which confused her. "oh. you're going to sleep this early?"

he looked over his shoulder at her as he walked, "no, i'm going to change. that baby's drenched me."

she smiled with a light chuckle, before turning back to head downstairs.

"fey," the sound of neymar calling her name made her turn on her heel to see what's up. he gestured for her to follow him, "are you coming?"

she hesitated for a moment. the only reason he asked that, despite their argument, was because no matter what, they had always been practically glued to each other's hips. so much so that it was weird for them to be in different rooms. even if one of them needed the bathroom, the other one would be right there, leaned up against the sink.

she followed, picking up her pace a little so she could be closer to him. she shut the door behind them, walking further inside so she could sit on the edge of their bed.

it was so comfy. so so comfy, she started to regret sleeping in a guest room before she moved out. she fell backwards on the mattress, basically sinking into the comfiness of the duvet, closing her eyes so she could picture herself in heaven. which was where she was.

neymar wasn't wearing a shirt, so he took his soaked joggers off and threw them in the hamper, leaving him in just his boxers. he headed towards the doorway of their shared walk-in-closet, but paused when he saw her laid on their bed. arms resting comfortably on her stomach.

he walked over to her, using his foot to open her legs so he could stand between them, "feya?"

"hm?"

he didn't feel like apologising, or talking about it at all, but he didn't wanna lose her again. he didn't want her to sleep in the guest room anymore, he didn't want her to sit on the opposite side of the sofa again, and he most definitely didn't want her living away from him again.