*Oliver*

Walking up to the front door of Oliver's house made me think of all the times i've been afraid but, this has to be the most afraid i've been. I rang the doorbell and heard Katie, "I'll get it!" the door handle stated to jiggle. I had been practicing what to say on the walk here after running into Turner.
"Oh..." She said while giving me a snarky look.
"Hi mrs. Otto, I was wondering if I could speak to Oliver."
"No." She said while closing the door.
"Wait!" I said the door was already half way closed and I guess I had caught her attention to open the door back open all the way.
"I'm sorry about how we met, I know we started out on the wrong foot. I do really like Oliver and I just need to be able to talk to him. Katie i'm begging to let me just speak to him."
She looked at me with a smile, "Come in."
As I was walking through the door she yelled, "Sike!!" and slammed the door in my face. Well isn't this nice..

OLIVERS POV
I heard the doorbell ring, I'd been stuck in my room for weeks it was terrible. I saw y/n last night but it didn't go well at all. I could hear my mom in distance yell sike and slam the door. It was probably another solicitor she got a kick out of making fun or tricking them.
"Oliver" I heard my mom yell my name from the kitchen. I rushed down the stairs and she was preparing dinner.
"Your little girlfriend came over"
"Mom what?!"
"Yeah but I didn't let her in, you can see her in a month."
My mom saw y/n and didn't let her in, is she insane?
"How am I supposed to tell her to come back."
"She'll just have the figure out on her own."