feels like only I am chasing you (sad version).

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

for newer Engenes: Jake's real name is Jaeyun and Jay's real name is Jongseong.

1900s AU sadder version

Sim Jaeyun.

the heir to the wealthiest family in town.

L/N Y/N.

the daughter of a tea shop owner.

when their paths crossed,

are they really meant to me?

"come on, Jaeyun, let's go out," Park Jongseong, his other rich friend reminded the male, who was sitting on his desk in front of stacks of papers, "there's 365 days in 1900, surely you could spare just one to go out on a stroll instead of doing boring paperwork all day."

"my father said I need to finish these," Jaeyun reminded Jongseong.

"let's just at least go out and get some tea, alright?" Jongseong sighed.

"alright," Jaeyun said reluctantly, standing up from his desk.

Jaeyun and Jongseong entered the beautiful tea shop with nonchalant glances on his face.

"hello there, gentlemen, how can I help you?" a stunning girl asked politely.

Jaeyun's eyes were wide open.

"we would like to have two cups of green tea with biscuits please," Jongseong ordered, thanking the girl.

"of course," the girl bowed politely, writing down the order before walking away.

Jongseong looked at Jaeyun as he patted the younger male on the back, "you have collywobbles just by looking at that girl, mate."

(collywobbles means to have butterflies in your stomach)

"she's so pretty," Jaeyun mused, his eyes never leaving the girl, who was brewing the tea at the counter, "she is definitely the bee's knees."

(bee's knees refers to a person who was liked by many)

"shut your yap, Jaeyun," Jongseong scolded, "I drag you down here and expect you to fall in love with a girl."

(shut your yap means be quiet)

"here's your tea and biscuits, gentlemen," the girl came back with a yellow tray in her hands.

"thank you, my lady," Jaeyun smiled, not letting his eyes trace off of the girl.

nodding, the girl started to leave but Jaeyun stopped her.