Eighteen

Lizzie had her head on Stolas's lap as she continued to cry. Everything was going so well last night until Charlie and Vaggie returned from Heaven. Charlie ignored Lizzie, feeling a bit betrayed about keeping Vaggie's secret. Lizzie didn't know what happened because Charlie ran past her, clearly upset. Vaggie sat Lizzie on the couch and told her what happened. Lizzie's blood ran cold when she said that Adam's the reason for Lizzie's banishment. And what he said he was going to do during the next execution.

Flashback

Charlie fell on her knees as she just learned that Vaggie used to be an Exorcist. Vaggie and Lizzie haven't kept this huge secret away from her. And she had to find out from fucking Adam of all people.

"I'm sorry," Sera breathed while trying to keep her composure. "But this court finds that there is no evidence souls in hell can be redeemed."

Adam laughed in glee. "Oh, fuck yes! I WIN!! SUCK IT BITCHES!" He grinned at Charlie. "You better save the date cunts, 'cause not only are we coming for your hotel first, I'll make sure the first person I KILL is that ungrateful lying little bitch!"

Flashback Over

The first thing Lizzie tries to do is go to Charlie, but she yells at her to get out. Lizzie felt her heart shatter. She didn't want to anger Charlie more and portaled to Stolas's mansion. He was surprised to see her until she collapsed in his arms and cried against his chest. Stolas didn't hesitate and carried her inside. She was curled up in his lap while he ran his hand through her hair.

That night, she came clean to Stolas about everything. Stolas was shocked about the new revelation but he didn't kick her out. He held her the entire night while doing his best to comfort her. Octavia saw and wanted to know what was happening. Lizzie held the teenager in her arms while saying how much she appreciated her and to not give Stolas such a hard time because he does love her. Stolas picked up how Lizzie's speech sounded a lot like a goodbye.

"You're not going to die," Stolas said in a way he was making a promise.

"How can you say that? You don't know Adam. He might be the biggest dick in the universe but he always gets what he wants. If he wants me dead then I'll be dead." Lizzie hiccupped. "I've tried so hard to be the perfect daughter for him, only to find out that he's the reason why I was banished here. There were so many things I wanted to do that I hadn't gotten to experience. For fucks sake, I just had my first drop of alcohol and drugs last night. Kinda gross, but at least I got to share that with my friends."

Lizzie turned so she was looking at him. "I finally got the family I've always wanted and the mother fucking prick put a hit out on my head."

Stolas nodded sadly, knowing very well what it's like for someone to come after you. Fucking Stella hired Striker to kill him before changing her mind last second. The guy might be sexy, according to Stolas, but he's a huge pain in the ass. Good thing Blitzo was there to rescue him.

He tried to cheer her up. "I know what would make you feel better."

"Stolas, for once, I don't want to read," she grumbled. "Or watch soap operas."

"No, not that. I was thinking, how about we make a list of everything you want to do and then we do them?"

"You want me to make a bucket list?"

"Yes. I'll be there to support whatever you want to do."

"So, if I wanted to kill Valentino then you'll be ok with it," Lizzie deadpanned. She told Stolas about Valentino and his weird obsession with her along with the Walmart-version of Ozzie's love potion - which she made him promise not to say anything to Ozzie because that's her only blackmail against Valentino. But all of that will go away if she manages to survive her execution. Taking down the Vees is the second thing she'd want to do.