101-120

Chapter 101 The Ancient Space is Upgraded Again

Lan Yue lowered her head guiltily.

It is better to let the senior brother know these things one by one. As the saying goes, a small thing is a small thing, and several small things add up to a big thing. It can't be said! Can't be said!

Master Fu Xi and Master Gu Ao also nodded in agreement.

What the eldest disciple said is the truth.

"Let Tianbao live in Yichen's yard. Yichen is sluggish in cultivation, so Tianbao should be trapped to let him settle down."

Master Fu Xi:...

Gu Ao:...

They didn't hear it. These words were not said by Xiao Jue.

"If you don't understand anything about cultivation, you can ask the master, or learn from your second senior brother..."

Listening to the senior brother's serious exhortation, just like the exhortation before going on a long journey, Lan Yue was puzzled.

"Senior brother, are you leaving again?"

Master Fu Xi and Gu Ao also looked at him.

"Well, I have something else to do, I'll leave soon."

"Will it take you a long time to come back this time?"

Xiao Jue nodded slightly.

Lan Yue felt a little depressed. The senior brother treated her very well, but she was always in a hurry every time. She was reluctant to let him go.

She looked up and looked at him expectantly, "Senior brother, will you participate in the competition?"

Xiao Jue's eyes narrowed. Seeing her expectant eyes, he couldn't bear to disappoint her. After thinking for a while, he said, "I will try my best to come back, but I may not participate."

"The eldest disciple's cultivation has exceeded the God Transformation Stage, which is beyond the limit of the competition. He is not qualified to participate."

Master Fu Xi explained her doubts.

Lan Yue understood.

That's right. Generally, the powerful cultivators of the Void Refining Stage ascend to the Upper Cultivation Realm to practice. The Lower Cultivation Realm is only for cultivators below the God Transformation Stage. No wonder the senior brother can't participate.

"Well, don't worry, senior brother. I will practice hard and will definitely catch up with senior brother."

Xiao Jue rubbed her head a few times, and said nothing more. He turned around and summoned the white tiger, landed on the white tiger, and turned around to fly into the sky.

The three of them looked up at Xiao Jue's increasingly smaller figure, until his figure disappeared, they lowered their heads.

"Master, do you know where senior brother went to practice in seclusion?"

Master Fu Xi: ...

He also wanted to know, but he couldn't ask the eldest disciple.

He stroked his beard with a noble face, "We don't need to care where the eldest disciple went. Yueyue, you just need to practice diligently at this time, and you will soon know where your senior brother went to practice in seclusion. When the time comes, remember to bring your master with you... cough! Your master will lead the way for you."

He almost let it slip.

"Okay! Then I'll go back first."

Lan Yue made up her mind and turned to leave.