Y2 Vol 12: The Spark of War

(3rd Person POV)

The exam ended as swiftly as it began and three days after it's end, began the somewhat long awaited parent teacher conference.

While many students were biting down on their nails in worry and others were quite delighted to meet their parents again, some were simply standing idly around the school as they had neither parents nor anyone who would care to come see them.

Among these students were three boys and a young woman, they all shared a similar goal in this school, being putting an end to the chaos ensued by a certain man and protect the lives of those around them.

The first of these students was Accelerator or more commonly known by those around him 'Ippo Tsuko', a miraculous child who was blessed with great strength and intellect from birth, he was also the first to be taken under the wing of Yoshida Shoyo and to be dubbed the strongest soon after.

Next to him was Okkotsu Yuta, a boy with a troubled past and endless loyalty to the place he calls home, he was the 2nd child to be taken under Shoyo's wing and also the most proficient at swordsmanship.

The last of the boys and the last of Shoyo's students was Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the central point of alot of issues around the school and outside it, a young man who seeks nothing but peace in his life yet never reaches it as fate brings before him more and more troubles and more and more foes.

As for the girl, she's none other than Misaka Worst, the eldest of the Misaka siblings and also the most defective as deemed so by the researchers, though despite their words; She still remains one of the most powerful level 4 students in the facility and one that can't be scoffed at by the weak nor the strong.

"Mannn...why the hell does Misaka have to be standing here with you losers?!" Misaka spoke up first with a grumpy expression as Okkotsu chuckled.

"Come on Misaka-san, we've got nothing to do anymore so it's good to chat once in a while" he said as Ayanokoji nodded while Accelerator sighed.

"You assholes sure are carefree..." He mumbled under his breath.

"It's not bad to take it easy once in a while" Ayanokoji added as Okkotsu nodded and put his arm around his shoulder.

"Ayanokoji-kun is absolutely right, Yoshida-san always recommended that we enjoy our day offs to the fullest lest hardwork comes around!" he said quite proudly as he put his finger up to the sky.

"You ever thought about making a Shoyoism religion? i think you'd work pretty well as a leader, Okkotsu" Accelerator said with a snarky smile as Okkotsu sighed.

"Dude i am serious...Don't you remember our Hakkei training? That was torture and we needed alot of rest!"

"You and Kakine were just a bunch of pussies, it took me one lesson to get it over with" Accelerator said instantly which made Okkotsu fall silent in a depressing manner.

"Uhh what's Hakkei exactly?..." Ayanokoji asked in confusion as Okkotsu and Accelerator both turned their attention to him.

"It's a weird technique that the old man taught to the three assholes he took under his wing and also to Koenji" Misaka commented as Okkotsu nodded.

"It's one that relies largely at your own understanding of Kinetic energy and how it flows through the body, it's quite deadly because it ignores things like durability and movement." Okkotsu said as Ayanokoji rubbed his chin in thought.

"Can you do a demonstration?" He asked Okkotsu who looked at Accelerator, the latter then sighed as he raised his palm.

"Just get it over with" he said as Okkotsu nodded with a smile and took a brief step back before stepping forward and launching a seemingly light attack at Accelerator.