Chapter 32: Trial's Beginning.

After spending some time in Weiss's arms, Aoihi managed to calm down. He eventually fell asleep with Weiss next to him. However, as he slept, a different kind of dream came to him as he found himself in a world of nothing but Azure fire.

"Where am I?" He asked himself in his thoughts. He looked down at his hands, but to only see them as Azure flames. No, not just his hands, but his body too. It then dawned on him, as he looked over to his right and saw a spectral image of his father, Ryo Moeruhi, and next to him, Hiroto Moeruhi, his grandfather. This was no dream. This was the core of his semblance, Blazing Will. And right beside him, was the seemingly endless line of wielders and inheritors of it. Or a dream state representation of it. Suddenly the spectral images of his ancestors vanished as then another scene appeared before him. One of the Blue Fire Prince, Ōritsuaoi Moeruhi, standing before another man before him, one who looked just like Ōritsuaoi but with white hair and silverish-blue eyes.

"I hear you have been disobeying our parents, brother." He said to Ōritsuaoi darkly. "Having feelings for your mortal enemy is NOT how we do things!"

Ōritsuaoi was furious. "I DON'T care what you think, Furukichi! Eisherz Schnee has had enough with this war and so have I! Is it so wrong to want to end this war so peacefully?"

Furukichi just sneered. "War is a battle for your enemy's blood! Their death! Their extermination! You are weak! Weak and cowardly to NOT kill her!"

"Kindness and compassion is scrength, Furukichi! You are too blinded with bloodlust to realize this!"

"My bloodlust is my power, Ōritsuaoi! If you can't see that! Then perhaps I shall teach you myself in our dungeon." He then dragged Ōritsuaoi to the dungeon and began to beat and bruise him up. Only for Ōritsuaoi to not break. This process continued on for several days, until finally, the king and queen of the Moeruhi family died. Furukicki was about to take the throne, when Ōritsuaoi found his strength flaring with determination to the point where he gained enough power to defeat his brother and banish him from the Kingdom. Ōritsuaoi did try to reach out to Estherz but to only find out it was too late as she was already forced to marry a horrible man. Ōritsuaoi, sadly, married a horrible woman as well, but not before making a plan with his former lover on ensuring that their horrid spouses would not taint their future. However, before Aoihi could find out what that was, the memory ended, as Ōritsuaoi glanced over at him.

"Aoihi Moeruhi." He spoke in a kind and gentle voice. "You have come far in your journey in unlocking Blazing Will's secrets." He then began walked towards Aoihi in a very calm and welcoming way. "As you saw, your semblance, Blazing Will, was a creation of my very own magic, as Bloodlust was a creation of my brother's. The long battle between the sheer determination of Blazing Will and the murderous intent of Bloodlust has been going on for thousands of years. But not to worry, my descendant. You are not alone, and never will be. For a portion of all of my successors's aura and soul is within you. And while you are yet to tap into that immense power, we are all here to guide and teach you when you need it most. While you are not ready to learn the full story of me, my lover, and my unspoken brother, I believe it it time that I at least grant you knowledge that many of us had known once a upon a time."

He then gently placed his hand on Aoihi's shoulder before placing a thumb from his other hand on Aoihi's forehead.

"May this knowledge aid you in your time in need, Aoihi." He said gently as an Azure light blinded Aoihi's vision.

Upon waking up in his room, Aoihi found Weiss awake and very close to his face. She smiled lovingly as she gently caressed his cheek.

"Morning." She said sweetly. "Did you sleep any better?"