chapter 62

(next morning. Hobi was sleeping in his room when taehyung entered inside. He walked towards the bed and laid next to him. Hobi took no time to wrap his arms around his hyung and snuggled into his chest. Taehyung chuckled hugging him back and running his fingers through the boy's soft hair

"Hobi, wake up" (taehyung said in his soft yet deep voice. Hobi snuggled more into taehyung's chest)

"Sleepy" (he mumbled)

"You can sleep after coming back from school. For now get up, get ready for school" (taehyung said this time a little firmly making hobi open his eyes and pout cutely)

"You're so mean" (hobi said sitting on the bed crossing his arms over his chest. Taehyung giggled giving a peck on hobi's cheek)

"I know, now go" (hobi got up after kissing taehyung's cheek and then left to take a bath)

~

(All the brothers sat in the dining room soon jin brought breakfast for everyone. Jin placed hobi's breakfast infront of him. As soon as the smell of the food spread in the room hobi's eyes widened in surprise. The smell was amazing..he stared at his breakfast with wide eyes)

"Since you hate eating boiled vegetables. I tried to make something good for you. I hope you will like it"  (jin said with a smile on his lips hobi didn't waste a single second and started eating. As soon as the flavour of the food burst in his mouth he looked at Jin)

"MmMm~ it's so good jinie hyung, i love it" (he mumbled eating happily)

"I am glad you like it"

"Like? I fuc– uh i-i mean i love it, it tastes so good" (the brothers smiled and started eating their food.. suddenly jin remembered something he looked at Jungkook)

"Jungkook, you're going to hobi's school today, ri–(Before he could complete his sentence hobi chocked on his food and started coughing. Yoongi rubbed his back softly and offered him a glass of water)

"Slow down, kiddo" (yoongi said offering him water. Hobi gulped down water and then cleared his throat before looking at jungkook)

"Y-you will start teaching from today?" (He asked stuttering)

"Yes, do you have any problem with that, my little bro?" (Jungkook asked sarcastically)

"Uhm no, of course not. Why would i have any problem?" (He replied trying to act normal and started eating again)

(Jungkook smirked and then chuckled looking at the little boy's scared face)

After they were done eating jin packed hobi's lunch and came in the dining room)

"Hobi here's your lunch. Make sure to eat everything. I want the box to be empty, okay" (jin said as he put the lunch box in hobi's bag who nodded as he stood in front of namjoon to make his tie)

(After that both Jungkook and hobi walked out of the house. They sat in the car then hobi spoke)

"Hyung, do not tell anyone that i am your brother" (Jungkook looked at him and raised his eyebrow)

"And, why?"

"B-because... Uhm, j-just don't. At school, we don't know each other. Okay?"  (Hobi said and Jungkook nodded his head starting the car)

"Fine, but some of the students already know that i am your brother"

"N-no, only my friends know, so please pretend like you don't know me"

(Jungkook rolled his eyes mumbling "fine" hobi giggled and they drove off towards the school)

(When they were almost at the school hobi insisted to get off the car and go inside the school first to which Jungkook was not agreeing but later he let him go and then parking the car he also went inside)