everyone's worried for Anu

Let's start,

                       The word fiance gave another shock to everyone especially Joshi's. Their daughter is engaged and they aren't aware of it.... What's going on 😳😳

Anuj share the adress of the hotel roughly which wasn't really needed as it was a five star hotel.... As he disconnect the call , he saw every pair of eyes staring at him with shock.... Anuj groaned as he closed his eyes tight to take control on his loosing mind....

He didn't care what would anyone think about him.... For god sake his Anu was missing..... Where are you yaar..... Please come back to your bholu ram..... I am sorry love for being careless towards you.... Oh god.... How could he.... Anuj felt his heart being stab mercilessly..... All he needed his Anu back in his arms.... Safely....

Supriya knows her son was very much capable of turning the entire hotel upside down if he didn't find Anupama.... She was getting worried now... She knew Anuj never making scene like that until he has checked things.... She cupped his face and make him looking at her, his painful face, his teary eyes made her heart flinch, ' kuch nahi hoga use beta... Shayad yahi kahi ho wo, shant ho ja Anuj....'

Arjun's father ( groom ke papa) was getting angry with curious glances of guests but couldn't dare to speak anything to Anuj kapadiya. Instead , he spoke to Rohit bit sternly , 'bhai sahab, ye kya hai.... Bachon ki shadi me police ayegi to kesa lagega 😑.....'

Savita looked at Supriya to handle the situation,' jarur kuch galat fehmi hui hai mein abhi call karti hu anu ko Savita spoke....' she tried Anu's number instantly but couldn't connect.. a frawn appear on her face as she looked at Rohit with worry 🥺and Rohit's face pale in shock.....

Tears rolled down from anuj's red furious eyes making everyone scared 😳 as he turned towards Savita and held her hands which was still trying to contact Anu, ' I have checked entire lawn.... Reception ..... Guest room.... Wo kahi nahi hai uska phone bhi mujhe kamre me mila, tuta hua....'

Saying so, he put the phone in savita's hand's making everyone shock 😲.... Rohit's eyes turned wide in shock as he took the phone and gave it a look.... Anu was missing.... It comes as shocker to Joshi family....

Groaning painfully, he wiped the layer of tears angrily and took out the ring he had found in a guest room, 'I made her wear this ring today.... Usne wada kiya tha ki wo is ring ko kabhi remove nahi karegi.....' he's voice cracked as he spoke, " ye ring guest room me farsh par giri thi.... Kya meri Anu esa kar sakti hai ? Nahi na maa..."  He shook Savita who was already shaking in fear and instantly nodding in no.....

Himself scared, he held the ring close to his heart, ' mujhe meri Anu chahiye.... Abhi...isi waqt.... Chahe uske liye mujhe puri duniya talashni pade...." The anger in his tone made everyone's fear along with the hotel management team who had reached there to check what is wrong.... They knew Anuj kapadiya was capable of destroying hotel in Second's....

Anuj was almost glaring of everyone, Anuj kapadiya apni Anupama ko dhundh ke rahega.... Koi dur nahi kar sakta use mujhse..... Koi nahi.....

A pairs of eyes smirk watching the fire at the same time tears in the eyes of Anuj kapadiya.......

Rohit was shaking in worry.... He particularly glared at Anu's friends and shouted,' she was with you guys.... What the hell happened.....'

They couldn't answer because they had no idea 😞..... Guilt eat through them as they looked at each other....

Devika spoke finally, ' hum sab sath me hi the.... Par Anu ne kaha ki use kuch kaam hai.... Aur wo chali gayi.... Uske baad se mene abhi tak use nahi dekha.....'

Nahi dekha matlab..... Kaha hai Anupama ?....... Savita stared shaking in fears as tears stared to roll down from her eyes.....

Rohit had no clue where is Anu can disappear..... He wasn't in negative terms with much people... He still wanted to believe that may be she's going somewhere and will return....

Aru hugged his mother instantly who was crying, ' mummy kuch nhi hoga Jaan ko.... Hum sab hai na....'

Anuj glared at his bodyguards who come towards him and sighed when anu wasn't with them.... Apparently, he had sent them out of hotel to check in nearby area but their faces saying it all.....

Something strike his mind and he made another call, ' Varun I need blackberry xyz phone immediately at this address....' saying he give him the hotel adress and disconnect the call....

............................

Hand's tied back of the chair and legs tied bottom of the chair.... Mouth covered with cloth...there she was the love of Anuj kapadiya..... Anuj ki Anupama.... Laying there in half conscious state......

She stirred a little as she gained little consciousness and operated her eyes slowly..... She still feel dizzy.... Her eyes still refuse to open fully.... She tried hard to look around and couldn't understand where she was..... Everything around was filled with dust filled table's..... Broken chairs....old plates.... ripped curtains laying randomly..... There was hardly proper light to see more and the place scared her more.....

She tried to move and pain shoot up in her wrists and legs making her realise she was tied also..... Fear gripped her mind finding herself alone in the face which looked like a old store room..... The place was so much filled with dust that no one might have visited here on year's....

Tears formed in her eyes and her breath chock her throat in fear as she tried to remember how did she land up here......

She had gone to her guest room being called by Divya but there was no sign of Divya..... Confusingly, she started to calling Divya when something come on her face....

Her breathing stop due to the force of cloth and the weird smell hit her nostrils.... She tried to get herself but dizziness took over her...
She couldn't remember anything after that....

Anu panicked visibly as she understood that she was probably kidnapped.... But why..... Who would do that to her....

Mmmmmm........ She tried to shout for her help but that the tight cloth on her mouth hindered all her attempts... She cried felling hopelessly....  She felt everything sinking in front of her....

The only name that come to her mind is Anuj.... She couldn't imagine what State he wouldn't be in without her.... She knew he would find her....

Gaining her sprit spirit back to her rescue herself..... She tried to look around if she could find her phone or anything for that matter but was nothing.....

She tried to strain against the thick rope and cried when it's sharp end's pierced into her skin leaving the bruises.....

Amidst the attempts..... Amidst the tears.... Her fingers at the back touch each other and she felt her ring is missing and her eyes widened in shock instantly.....

Horrified, she tried to feel her fingers against and realisation Down upon her that the ring was indeed missing from her fingers..... The ring give by Anuj.... She had promised him she would never remove it..... Where did it go..... ? Who took it.....? What will she say to anuj? How would she face him? What will she tell him that she lost the ring? That she couldn't taking care of his precious gift that he got from his hard earned money.....

Tears formed in her eyes 😭, making her further realisation she was in big trouble.....

'Anuj......' her heart cried out 💔.....

Hello friends, how are you all? 😊
I know bohot dino baad update diya hai aur aap sab bohot wait karte rehte hai next update ke liye... Intezaar karane ke liye sry 🤗
So, here is your update, enjoy.....

Keep voting 😁, do comments 🥰 and happy reading ❤️