15

"I am walking now." Emily mutters, not finding her brother anywhere, so she finds carlos in the crowd.

"Have you seen the other norris. He should be here?" Emily asked logan, joining the row of drivers walking.

"He was talking to a girl in front of the mclaren garage. They were very handsy. oscar looked scared." The american explained, and god emily would praise him for a good five minutes, but she decided to run off her anger towards lando, catching up to valterri, Sebastian, lewis and fernando.

"The fact is the oldest ones are running, and the others are on bikes and scooters." Emily mutters lewis climbing off his scooter, emily grabbing it, Sebastian climbing on the back, speeding off.

"Lando isn't here." Emily mutters Sebastian sighing, finding some team principals walking.

"So back to you and max. Honestly, i love it." Sebastian teases emily, who stopped the scooter getting off it.

"Time out." She snapped, and Sebastian sped off laughing to himself.

"You ok now?" Christian asked emily, who looked at him with a sigh, looking at the others.

"Yeah, i am just hating that one mclaren driver who is english." Emily mutters, playing with her rings again.

"What has he done?" Christian asked, and emily sighed, looking for him with a sarcastic action following.

"Well, when i find him, I will tell you." Emily sighs, and they all finish the run, taking a photo after it.

"Why don't I have a matching shirt?" Max asked, and emily stood in front of him max, laughing crouching down besides her and Sebastian so it looked like he blended in.

..

It was now race day, and the week went quickly.

Emily went through the week without any panic attacks, but she hadn't seen her brother once.

"He isn't ignoring you." Max whispers to emily, who was doodling in a notebook whilst a meeting went on.

"Emily, got poll ok, first poll of the season no pressure." Christian says the girl laughing to herself, nodding.

"No, it's not like i have so much pressure on me from all the australian fans asking me to win for henry. Very silly Christian." The girl laughed to herself, standing up hearing the alarm to go off.

"Ok, emmie, look and listen very close. No pressure at all, focus in the car and don't let them twist your mind." Max says and emily hugs him. It felt right, and it calmed her down quickly.

"Thanks, verstappen." She muttered, going to the car.

....

"Emily, have you seen mum and dad?" Lando asked, looking around, and the girl froze, turning to her brother, who was finally showing his face.

"They are here?" She asked, her voice cracking, and lando looked at her in shock, both of them spotting their mum and dad walking over.

"Emily, sweetheart!" Her dad smiled, but she stopped him, turning to lando. Who said Thursday to her.

"No, i dont need you right now. Seriously, have you been ignoring me for three days. The three days I've needed you, but you go to my big brother who also ignored me." Emily yelled, making everyone look over.

"Emily jane!" Her mother yells, but the girl just sighed.

"At least come watch me on the podium. it's all i ask." Emily sighs, walking away from them.

....

"EMILY NORRIS. YOUR FIRST FORMULA ONE WIN!" Christian cheered over the radio, and she was crying heavily over the radio.

"This is for henry, lando, and everyone in the world who has been told they can't do it." Emily sighs seeing people drive past clapping at her.

"Thank you to the team. You have all been great." Emily smiled, and she parked the car in parc ferme, turning to her team running over jumping into them. She hugged Christian tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I am so proud of you. So proud." Christian smiles, hugging her, and she lets go, taking her helmet off hearing the cheering from the crowd.

She didn't even know it was Daniel, who was third, but god, he was beaming at her.

"Oh my god, Dan, i am taking your thunder." Emily gasps, hugging him, and the Australian laughed kissing her cheek with a smile.

"No way in a million years would i be wanting to be the main character when you won your second ever f1 race." Daniel laughed the girl nodding, going to Sebastian holding the microphone.

"You know, you have broken so many records already that it's shocking. Emily Norris, the formula one winner and first ever female formula one winner, how are you feeling." Sebastian smiles the girl giggling with happiness.

"Fucking amazing, oh shit." Emily gasped covering her mouth hearing laughter from the stands and cheers.

"I have always had this whole speech in my head to give about like woo women and everything, but i feel like i will give that when i haven't just sworn. I am honestly so happy to be a part of this team and to be competing in dreams like this." Emily beamed, and she spotted susie stood clapping.

"Oh and golly gosh, i just saw susie wolff. may I thank her for helping me through this chaotic sport. Reason i am doing this: What a woman." Emily smiles, walking away to daniel, who laughed.

Emily stopped seeing Lando sprint over the two meetings in the middle, jumping up and down giggling and squealing they heard max talking and all cameras were on them so lando and emily quickly did their handshakes running away from each other as emily quicky weighed herself and waved at susie like a little child.

Emily was walking to the cool down room, but she saw lewis walking over, and he gave her a massive hug congratulating her.

Followed some other drivers, nico, mick, and pierre. Charles, carlos, fernando.

"The better norris. New nickname." George and alex both greet the girl Emily laughing hugging them.

"So when you win the world championship, we should be thanked."  George says, emily flipping him off, walking to the cooldown room throwing herself on the floor.

"Way too hot." Max says, walking in, grabbing her caps handing on to emily on the floor by throwing it.

"We do not throw caps in here. I can't handle brocedes in redbull." Emily jokes max sitting beside her the two watching the tv.

"I knew he bumped me." Emily mutters daniel walking in, smiling, sitting on the first place chair.

"Where were your parents?" Max asked emily, who laughed shrugging to herself.

"My parents were cheering for you. My mum had your number on." Daniel sighs the girl giggling to herself.

Standing on that podium was the most amazing feeling she had ever felt. The crowd cheered for her, and she saw toto and susie together behind Christian and daniels parents. She also saw lando and some of the group stood in the crowd.

After the anthems finished, daniel threw his shoe at emily, and the girl glared at him, hearing shoey being chanted, so she threw her shoes both at each driver and all of them did it.

****

What is the world we live in, and why do people think of what other people think of.

My teddy bear called button (he is a mclaren teddy bear) got attacked by a bird, and i might cry