Turn Ride 11: 555 Pictures, 1 Life

(episode starts with the Tiger Orphnoch attacking Hikari but Daisuke protect her and he became the Wolf Orphnoch)

Hikari: Daisuke-kun, is an Orphnoch?

Decade: No way...

Diend: He's an Orphnoch?!

Watz: looking at the viewers This might shock you, but let me recap of what happened.

(the scene change to Watz appearing in the dark background with the clock and he took out his book and starts reading)

Watz: According to the book, my Vanguard, Shindou Chrono has became Kamen Rider Decade to fight against the Demon King, Ohma Zi-O. In order to do that and to save his world, he must travel all 18 rider worlds and collect the Ridewatches.

(showing clips of what happen in the previous episode)

Watz: My Vanguard has arrived to the World of Faiz, where he was enrolled to a school, Odaiba High School. There, he met Yagami Hikari and her friends, and the Lucky Clover who are reveal to be Orphnochs. During the assault, one of the students, Motomiya Daisuke, is revealed to be Kamen Rider Faiz. During the attack , me and Asakura Mangetsu arrive and Mangetsu use the Neo Diendriver and becomes Kamen Rider Diend. Meanwhile, Faiz was beaten by the Orphnochs, and then...

(Watz immediately closes his book)

Watz: Well, you know the rest.

(then scene shifts back to the Wolf Orphnoch attacking the Tiger Orphnochs)

Tiger Orphnoch: You bastard! You're an Orphnoch?!

(both the Tiger Orphnoch and the Wolf Orphnoch strike at each other)

Wolf Orphnoch: Hikari-chan, hurry and...

Hikari: Daisuke-kun...

Diend: Shindou-san!

Decade: Right!

(both Decade and Diend take out the AttackRide Blast card with Diend being a different type)

AttackRide! Blast!

(both Decade and Diend shoot at the Tiger Orphnoch and head to where the Wolf Orphnoch is)

Opening: Journey through the Decade by GACKT

Instrumental
(showing Decade at the cliffside staring at the sky)

Miageru hoshi sorezore no rekishi ga kagayaite
(showing Chrono walking in the pathway and he stopped and looked at the sky and it focus on his eye which changed into the neo decadriver then changed to Chrono with his machine decader)