18| Time to shine...

Long ass chapter: 3732 words.

M-T_ismyheart

ALESSANDRO'S POV:

It has been about 4 days since the boys and Val got arrested.

And the threats are becoming more and more dangerous.

We started receiving pictures of Val sleeping, going in and out of school, and with her brothers when they hung out. Its getting out of hand.

Dad made Val learn self defense and it has been going great, but sometimes it tires her out. But she needs it.

She learns from 4am to 7am or from 4pm to 8pm. She has to be prepared if anything happens. Tyler, her coach, said that she is improving. Not gonna lie, but she is fit and has muscles as well as abs.

Today we have a meeting with the Russian mafia, the Sicilian mafia, and the American mafia.

Our most trusted allies and family. Yes, the Russian mafia is family since Dad and Mr. Korolyov were high school best friends and still are but not in high school.

I sigh as I get comfortable in my seat. Waiting for them to arrive. I can't help but be worried about her.

What if something happens when we aren't with her?

What if any of them attack or follow her?

God, I get up and walk out after telling Dad that I have to make a phone call.

"Hi, Sandro." Her voice was churning and happy.

"Hey, sorellina." I said,
"What are you doing?"

"Watching a movie with my bitch." I laugh at her reference to her twin.

"He already ate all the snacks. Can you believe it?!" I smile at her irritated voice. I'm happy she is okay.

I hear her shout and groan. "Get off me, you fat fuck." She shouts. "I'm not fat, hoe."
She gasps, "Asshole."

After many colorful words, they stop. "Bye, Sandro. I have to beat his ass. Real quick."

I chuckle. "Of course. Bye, see you soon."

I walk back into the meeting room and see everyone there. Did I really take a long time? It felt like 10 minutes only.

VALENTINA'S POV:

I push Alen off of me and he falls to the ground. I laugh as he groan, his hand on his tail bone.

We were watching Gossip Girls before this fat ass ate all the snacks and jumped on me. While I was on the phone with Sandy.

I swear I am going to drive off a cliff if he bothers me again.

I smile as I am finally happy. I have a family that loves me and a boyfriend who is amazing. But don't tell him that; it will just boost his huge ego.

*TIME SKIP*

I walk outside and get in Alek's car. I am wearing a white long-sleeved turtleneck and blue flare jeans, with my white Converse and a few accessories. My hair is put in a hairclip.