5. WANNA FUCK 🌶️

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。AUTHOR'S POV (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

After the incident that happened in front ananya's eyes they both left for their home.

Ananya was feeling so scared and wants to fresh her mood so she decides to go for clubbing.

She wore something sexy which was suiting her very well.

She looked her self in the from head to toe and murmured 'perfect'

She had done a light makeup that goes with the dress.

She left for the club In her car. When she entered everyone was busy in dancing,kissing more like devouring like they are hungry for years.

The environment was so romantic but unfortunately she don't have anyone.

She went to the bar counter and order a non alcoholic champagne.

She was lost in my thoughts about what happened in the school and that body got disappeared while drinking.

"So you're here after telling me
that I shouldn't be here" this voice make her come out of my thoughts.

She turned to her left side and saw that it was Ishaan 'BASTARD' rajput.

"So what? Can't I do what I want to?" She said being annoyed by his whole existence.

"Of course you can but let me tell you one thing. You look stunning." He complimented.

"So what? Am I turning you on" she sarcastically said.

"Yes" he said being completely lost in her.

"Fuck off" she said irritatingly.

"How about I fuck you?" He said and the tension between them was so high.

"Oh! Wanna fuck?" She said with a smirk.

She returned the gaze with same intensity.

"Whatever just goes away from me" she said and stands up and was about to leave but a pair of hands snaked around her waist from behind and her back collided to his chest.