The Porkchop Indeterminacy

In a corridor at the University Y/N, Leonar and Raj were walking through.

Leonard: On the other hand, some physicists are concerned that if the super collider actually works, it will create a black hole and swallow up the Earth ending life as we know it.

Raj: Psh, what a bunch of crybabies. No guts, no glory man.

Y/N (looking at an orange notice on the noticeboard): Hey, check it out, the school of pharmacology is looking for volunteers.

Raj: We are testing a new medication for social anxiety, panic attacks, agoraphobia and obsessive compulsive disorder. Why would they be looking for test subjects here?

Y/N: I don't know, Raj. Maybe the comic book store doesn't have a bulletin board. (Sees crowds in the corridor) What's going on?

Howard: Shhh! Hot girl in Sheldon's office.

Y/N: Sheldon's office? Is she lost?

Howard: Don't think so. I followed her here from the parking lot.

Y/N: Let me see.

Y/N looked into the office seeing a face of his past. A face he thought he left behind in Texas. A face he was happy to leave in his past. A face he thought he would see for the rest of his life but he was wrong. It was now a face he never wanted to see again.

It was Missy Cooper.

Y/N: Sorry, I've got to go.

Y/N left, leaving the three guys who were left confused by his outburst.

Leonard: What's his problem?

Howard: I don't know, I expect that from Raj.

Raj: Really now?

Girl: Well, that should do it.

Sheldon: Thank you for coming by. Now let's go to Y/N's lab. (Missy looked tentative as Sheldon rose from his desk. Everyone rushes to look nonchalant.)

Hello.

Leonard: Oh, hey buddy.

Sheldon: Buddy.

Howard: Sorry I'm late, I'm working on a project that may take me up on the next space shuttle.

Sheldon: How can you be late, I wasn't expecting you at all.

Howard: Nobody ever expects me, sometimes you just look and... BAM! (shakes girl's hand) Howard Wolowitz.

Sheldon: We must be really going. Things to do. Goodbye.

Leonard: Sheldon, are you going to introduce us?

Sheldon: Oh, alright, this is Missy, Missy this is Leonard and Rajesh and you've already met Howard.

Missy: It's nice to meet you.

Leonard: You too, swell, also.

Howard: Yeah.

Leonard: So, how do you two know each other.

Missy: Oh, he once spent nine months with my legs wrapped around his head.

Leonard: Excuse me?

Sheldon: She's my twin sister, she thinks she's funny but frankly I've never been able to see it, other's have but I have not.

Missy: It's because you have no measurable sense of humour, Shelly.

Sheldon: How exactly would one measure a sense of humour? A humourmometer?

Missy: Okay, so let me see if I got this. Leonard, Howard and... I'm sorry what was your name again.

Raj looks uncomfortable, turns and walks away exiting the office, he disappears round the corner. He then reappears, takes the orange paper from the noticeboard and leaves again.