Part 12

Friday - Week 47:56 PM[ The Sully Residence ]

Friday - Week 4
7:56 PM
[ The Sully Residence ]

Neteyam pulls into the driveway, greatly appreciating Aonung's little red car. He sees his father's vehicle, noting that the man is home, then goes to let himself in.

After making a quick drop off at the River residence, since Aonung's parents were home and apparently they aren't actually allowed visitors, the boy allowed him to keep and use his car. Until he gets his own, that is.

Once he walks in, Kiri looks at him from the living room, and his other siblings turn from the couch to face him as he closes the door behind himself.

Tuktirey has a bandage on her cheek, and is holding an ice pack up to Lo'ak's face, while Kiri stands with her arms crossed giving him a disappointing look.

He glances between them as he approaches, his eyes lingering on his hurt siblings. Then the sound of an argument is heard from their parents' room just past the kitchen.

Kiri- Glad you decided to wait until after you finished. Did you enjoy yourself?

Her sarcasm makes him roll his eyes.

Neteyam- If I had, I'd be in a better mood. Now, what happened?

Tuktirey- Mom did.

Tuktirey speaks up, and his gaze turns to meet hers.

Neteyam- I told you two to stay away from her.

Tuktirey- We did, but she followed.

Neteyam- How did you get hurt?

Lo'ak- She threw her heels at me.

Tuktirey- And I got cut by her ring when she back slapped the shit outta me. Guess I had it coming, I pushed it with the teasing-

Neteyam- You provoked her? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Kiri- She's Tuktirey, what did you expect? Not only does she not follow rules, she creates reason for more.

Her younger sister glares at her, and once again, Lo'ak is the reason she doesn't lunge at the girl, but she isn't just letting her get away with saying that.

Tuktirey- Unlike you, I'm not about to start kissing that woman's ass, ya suck up.

Kiri- Being obedient isn't sucking up, that's what we're supposed to do.

Tuktirey- That's what you're supposed to do. The rest of us never even had a chance.

Kiri- It wouldn't seem that way if you would just act right. You know that's all she wants.