Part Two: The Flawless Flaw

All the guys were done introducing themselves and then Mr. Hindenburg goes on, "Okay then, im gonna start splitting them up, everyone get up." So we did. Mr. Hindenburg started splitting 5 people to a group and 1 expert. Little did Mr. Hindenburg know that he had 36 students and 8 experts. So he had already split up the groups and had 7 groups of 5 students, which left me and Theo to spare. "Hmmm... I really dont know how to fix this problem." Said Mr. Hindenburg.

"Can't you put me in that group with Julie?" I said pointing.

"Unfortunately I can't, that would leave Theo and 2 experts are way to much for 1 group." Replied Mr. Hindenburg.

"Then?" I asked

"You will have to work alone." Said Mr. Hindenburg.

"But-" Mr. Hindenburg stopped me there.

"BUT, you will recieve additional help from Mr. James, and you will also get double the credit." Explained Mr. Hindenburg.

"Not bad." Said julie winking at me. I just rolled my eyes at her.

"So what? Take it or leave it?" Asked Mr. Hindenburg. I thought about it. I really didnt wanna get involved with Theo or "Mr. James (according to Mr. Hindenburg)". I thought about the offer. I also COULD NOT accept to fail. I've always had straight A's.

"Ill take it." I said.

"Okay then, great." Mr. Hindenburg said. Theo walked towards me and I felt my stomach twist. He put out his hand to shake mine and I just stared at him. "He wants to shake your hand." Commented Mr. Hindenburg.

"Oh, right, sorry." I said letting my hand slip out of my pocket. He looked at me in the eyes and laughed.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Ariana." It finally spilled out of my mouth.

"Wow, what a pretty name. My name is Theo, again, sorry."

"Its okay, that way I won't forget." I said blushing.

"So what do u think you wanna do with your robot. What do you want it to do?" he asked.

"Well, I really have no experience building robots, this is sort of like just my elective if you can call it that. We really just study the basics." I said.

"I see." he said.

"Yeah." I commented. He spent a few minutes squinting at the ceiling.

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing. All of a sudden he looked down at me and smiled.

"I like your dimple." He told me.

"Wow, well thanks, so any ideas?"

"Do you like things that glide or that slide?" He asked out of nowhere.

"What?" I asked back.

"I mean, do u like things that fly a.k.a glide or things that slide a.k.a ground? You get it? Things slide? On the ground? No?" He said.

"Wow you make no sense." I said.

"I get that a lot. They just dont understand me. Okay here's the other way of saying it, do you want your robot to fly or do you want your robot to just be an ordinary robot that works on the floor a.k.a ground." I stared at him for a while squinting at him.

" I think that I just want an ordinary robot that works on the ground." I replied.

"Okay boring person, lets get right into it." He walked to a desk and pulled out a chair for me. I couldn't believe he even made it into MIT. He was so silly that at some point I thought he got into MIT just for his sense of humor. He sat down in a chair right in front of me and took out blueprint paper and a white pencil. "Okay lets get ON IT!!!". Everyone stared at him with a straigh face. "Or not, GOSH." he said. I laughed a little bit. Hes such a flawless flaw.