Cats (ch5)

(Lots of sh*ts gonna happen in this chapter ^_^)

~ next day ~ Akishi's POV ~

I woke up at 5:43 and got dressed in casual clothes. Thank god it's Saturday. Taiou was still sleeping so I decided to make breakfast.

When I was done Taiou sleepily walked into the room. "Morning." I say to him. Last night we went out to the park and hung out. We also got some food at the mall.

My phone began to ring . I picked it up "hello?"

"Hey Aki!"

I could recognize that voice from anywhere. "Hey Shun. What's up?"

"I graduated."

"Eh?! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there!"

"Don't worry. Im coming over in a week and staying with you for a few years."

"What?"

"Yeah! Since you live in New York it'll take a while to get to where you are since me and our parents live in japan. And you'll also have to pick me up from the airport."

"Ok.But why did you make plans about this without me?" I asked angrily.

"'Cause I love you aki-kun."

"Shun. We're brothers. We can't date."

"
There's no law-"

"I believe there is."

"Hmph. Fine. I'll just have to show you that it's not bad and I'll find a way to make you love-" I hung up on him. Whenever we talk it always leads to that somehow.

"Who was that?" Taiou asked.

"My little brother."

"What's up with him?"

"He graduated and now he's going to live here."

"Wh-what about me?!"

"Eh! Shoot! I didn't think about that!"

"It's ok. Well sort it out later."

"Your a good neko, Taiou."

"Hehe. Thanks."

~ the next day. ~

I woke up and did the normal routine. My phone began to ring.., again.

"Hello?"

"Hey Aki!"

"Oh. Hey lee. Whats up?"

"Oh, yeah. Well, I'm going on a business trip and I won't be back for about two years."

"Two years?!"

"Yea. Maybe longer. But where I'm staying doesn't allow pets. So I was wondering.., would you be able to take care of Venus for me?"

I sigh mentally. "Y-yeah sure! I doubt he'll be a problem! When are you leaving?"

"Next Saturday."

"Huh?"

"Next Saturday."

"Crap! That's when my little brothers coming over! Ugh. Well I don't care. Taking care of a dog, a neko, and a boy shouldn't be too hard." I think.

"Well. See you then."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye." I hang up and plop down on the couch.

"So what's going on this time?" Taiou asks giggling. Man he's cute.

"Venus is also going to live with us for a few years."