Chapter 15

"BLAINE! Get your ass out of bed I'm 4 days postpartum and even I'm up and out of bed." Rachel stormed into my room "What's wrong?"

I look at her and came to hug me "You'll get there Blaine I promise." I let my tears fall "My life has been ruined Rach if I can't play properly I don't want no part of the outside world. You know who I sound like now when I play?" She shook her head "You."

She hit me "Rude! But Blaine you can't just mope I get piano means a lot to you but the only way to play like you used to is to keep playing till you do."

I frown "Fine, but I'm warning you this isn't going to be good." I got up to get my keyboard and put it on my bed. "What should I play?" She smiles "Anything you want."

I thought and decided to play her a song I wrote for Kurt while I was away. I even sang for her which she was kinda jealous that I could do both at the same time. I finish and then hid under my blanket "See terrible."

"Blaine you're being to hard on yourself that was beautiful." I shook my head "You're just being nice." She rolled her eyes "think what you want baby brother. Have a shower dress casually nice. we're going out Finn has Owen so it's just us, but I'm not having you mopping around and letting a stupid boy have this power over you."

I nod get the plastic bag to cover my cast and get in the stupid shower to go on a stupid day out with my stupid sister in the stupid outdoors. "You look nice." Dad Hiram said, you know I really must come up with an easier way to show the difference.

"Thanks Rach is taking me out since apparently I've stayed in too much both my dads nodded "Blaine baby you have and you know it this is the first time I've seen you."

I roll my eyes "Well I can't do anything my friends are doing because of this stupid thing! And even though Kurt said he'd stay with me it's not fair he miss out because of me. So I've been left here all alone."

Rachel shook her head "Nope I have a little friend of yours who has come to visit." I raise my eyebrow "who?" Then someone who I was never expecting to see again Nate "hi Blaine" it was true it was really him "No Rach you don't..." my tears fell and I couldn't breathe Rachel rushed over to me "What's wrong? Blaine..." and that's the last I heard before I past out

*****

"Blaine oh god I've been worried sick about you! I left the water park a soon as I heard." I smile weekly at him "Nate remember that kid I told you about?" He nodded "well he came back. Rachel doesn't know only you know and he tried to act like nothing happened but..."

He cut me off "Blaine I know it's ok he confessed to most of it you're ok now I'm here and you don't have to worry." I couldn't handle looking at him anymore "Kurt?" He looked up "Yes?"

I took a deep breath cause who knows if he still feels the same way "thank you for being here." I couldn't do it not here anyway to early to tell if Kurt still loves me I will wait till I'm 100% sure.

He smiles and holds my hands "Of course no where else I'd rather be."