CHAPTER - 10

Kartik’s pov:-

I was busy with some clients when I heard my name

I was busy with some clients when I heard my name. I turned around and saw Vedika. She came near me and hugged me. My whole family was a bit shocked because i let her hug me. The most important thing for me was Naira who was watching me with a shock and disappointment in her eyes. Oh no! This is not good. I have to explain to her. Vedika left me and went towards Naira and hugged her.

Vedika: Sorry Naira, I didn't mean to run away from the wedding . i just wanted to set up my career. Pls forgive me. I am happy for you that you got a man like Kartik. He is really a nice guy and will always take care of you. Never think of yourself as my Substitute. I know mom doesn’t like you but for me you will always be my elder sister.

Naira had tears in her eyes and hugged Vedika tightly. She looked at me with her eyes which made my heart sad. I never want her to cry but today is different.

Subham: So it's you who called Vedika. How did you find?

Sudham whispered, coming towards me. I nodded.

“I saw her a few days ago in a cafe. I asked her about her leave, she apologised and even asked me to take care of Naira. I genuinely forgave her and asked her to come and meet her sister.”

Swarna : You did it right beta.

Swarna told who heard all the conversation.

Author’s pov:-

Soon the guests started leaving

Soon the guests started leaving. Only Naksh, Kirti and Vedika were left.

Manish: What happened Kartik, why did you ask us to stay?

Kartik: Actually i have a surprise for Naira.

Naira: For me ?

Kartik nodded and walked with Naksh towards her. Naira was confused.

Kartik: Let me introduce him to you first.

Naira: I already know him, Kartik. He is Naksh.

Kartik: No, except being Naksh he is something else.

Naksh: Stop creating confusion for her.

Kartik: Ok, I am coming straight to the point. So everyone meet him, Naksh Singhania, elder brother of Naira who went missing many years ago.