Chapter 10: Titan Files

In the Argo's Records Room

Jason: Do we really have to do this?

Dr. Russel: You need to familiarize yourself with all the monsters we have under our catalogue!

Isabel: Just do it Jason!

Jason: Fine.

They set up the Paper and begin reading it.
——
Gojira

Godzilla

Species class: Titan/Megafauna

Titan Designation: Protector

Height: 542.979 ft (165.5 m)
Tail Length: 802 ft (244.45 m)
Weight: 1087772.8 Metric Tons
(1199064.26 US Tons)

Abilities:
* Speed
* Powerful Melee
a- Claws
b- Stomp
c- Tail
d- Bite
* Intelligence
* Atomic breath

Description:

Godzilla is a lizard-like titan of gargantuan proportions. In 1945, he was 271 feet tall and had more of a quadruped stance.

The dorsal plates on his back were also thicker by a slight margins and more triangular in shape.

His tail barbs had not formed yet and the tip of his tail was only slightly wider than the rest of it, though it was really thin.

He also had larger eyes and more gill flaps on his neck.(image below)

 In what was stated as a nuclear weapons test to the public, a bomb was dropped on an uncharted island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean which was supposed to kill him

It failed.

The bomb injured him severely, but he was conscious enough to swim all the way to Bermuda from the Pacific and burrow himself into a cave, in which he entered hibernation for nearly 80 years.

That was until an unknown organization hacked into the monarch database using the upload drives and deactivated all the containment grids across the world, setting all the titans, including Godzilla free.

Godzilla today is radically different than how he was in 1945. It is believed the radiation from the nuke supercharged him, and made his body create elements 114, 115, 116 far before they were created by humans. It is possible that he also creates 113, and 117, though the lab results are not yet available.

Godzilla today stands on his hind legs, has a tail that measures up to 802 feet long, and stands at 542.979 feet tall. (Image below)

Godzilla can shoot a beam as a result of a combination between a gas that he expelled from his tail, most likely as a ventilation system to prevent his tail from exploding, and copper, which was detected on an unprecedented scale in a dorsal plate...

Godzilla can shoot a beam as a result of a combination between a gas that he expelled from his tail, most likely as a ventilation system to prevent his tail from exploding, and copper, which was detected on an unprecedented scale in a dorsal plate fragment that was broken off in Savannah, in battle with Titanus Tiamat.

Godzilla also has intense knowledge of his weapons and how to use them. He used his tail twice in stopping on coming titans from rushing him. He threw Tiamat off of him with his superior arm strength. Orga was flung several city blocks away from Godzilla.

Though Godzilla is not without weaknesses. Godzilla is vulnerable on the back, though his dorsal plates seem to be resistant, they still can be broken if extreme pressure is put on it.

File will be updated upon new information
——

Jason: That's a lot.

They go file, by file. Titan by titan. From 1 to 19. When they get to the last one, labeled Monarch/Apex Collaboration, there are no files. Only a DVD Labeled "Titans"

The door opens and a familiar voice is heard.

Dr. Russel: I take it you are done?

Isabel: What is this?

She shows Dr. Russel the DVD

Let's see it.

The DVD is placed in and a video of a man, seeming to be older than Dr. Russel starts playing.

Dr. Russel: Simmons.

Simmons: I have a lot of explaining. To put it simply: Us over here at Apex released the titans.

————————————————————

A N

Yeah, Apex exists, and with them, you know who will come with? Maybe, Maybe not, but yeah!

Anywayz on another note. If the people who are reading this have any friends that use wattpad, SHARE.