𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 23

Spain Madrid              19th August 2023

Y/n pov:

I was woken up by the gentle caress of the morning sun spilling through my bedroom window.

I stretched languidly, my mind still nestled in the soft remnants of a dream. With a deep breath, I welcomed the new day, my routine awaiting me like an old friend.

I slipped out of bed, my feet touching the cool hardwood floor, sending a shiver up my spine.

The house was quiet, save for the distant chirping of birds heralding the morning.

I padded across the room to my wardrobe, selecting my favorite pants and a tank top, attire that promised comfort for the day ahead.

Descending the stairs, I felt the anticipation of the day's first meal. In the kitchen, I moved with practiced ease, fetching ingredients for my breakfast.

Eggs sizzled in the pan, toast popped up with a satisfying click, and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air.

I plated my meal with a flourish and settled at the kitchen island, savoring each bite as I  planned my day.

Breakfast done, I made my way to the gym, a place where I could push my limits and clear my mind.

For an hour, I lost myself in the rhythm of exercise, the burn in my muscles a testament to my dedication.

Feeling energized, I decided it was time for a shower.

Steam enveloped me as I stepped into the cascading water, washing away the sweat and effort of my workout.

I emerged refreshed, my skin tingling from the hot water.

Dressing in a pair of shorts and a shirt, I  embraced the comfort of knowing I had no plans to venture outside.

Today was for me, a day to unwind and be at peace.

But then, a thought struck me, sudden and unbidden, Jude.

I still remember is words correctly which where. "Okay you want it that way! Bye I'll see you tomorrow! Don't miss me to much". I still do not know what he meant.

He probably thought I was mad at him, but I wasn't, really. It was just so embarrassing that everyone knew I had been daydreaming and talking about him.

How could I not? Come one ist jude who where taking about!

Jude, with his smile that could outshine the brightest star.

His laughter that echoed like a melody in my heart.

And those eyes, oh, those eyes that could see right through me, leaving me feeling exposed yet safe.

I shook my head, trying to dispel the thoughts that threatened to pull me into another daydream.

I needed a distraction, something to occupy my mind.

With a determined stride, I made my way to the living room, the soft cushions of the couch inviting me to sink into it's embrace.

I picked up the remote, browsing through movies until I found one that caught my interest.

I sat on the couch, engrossed in the movie playing on the screen. The room was dimly lit, the flickering light from the TV casting shadows across the walls. The plot had me hooked, and I barely noticed the passage of time.

Just as the suspense reached its peak, the doorbell rang. I frowned, wondering who could be interrupting my movie.

I paused the film, reluctantly tearing my eyes away from the screen. As I approached the door, I couldn't shake the feeling that this was something important.