CHAPTER- 8 Show me the prettiest smile birthday boy

“Happy birthday to you.~”

“Happy birthday, my baby~”

“Happy birthday to the prettiest.~”

“Happy birthday Jungkookie~”

Taehyung cheerfully sang the words with melodies and emotions, eyes never leaving Jungkook’s, he clapped in small, wishing the latter the best of birthday.

“Happy birthday to you, my love” A sudden serious expression took over his face as his words left melodies aside, relaying the vulnerable message solely emotion carries.

His eyes telling the truth, oh what a sight of love his eyes hold.

Jungkook giggled as Taehyung kept on chanting birthday wishes to him, clapping and shaking butt a little, he missed the seriousness of the message focusing on the goofy cute actions of the latter.

After Jungkook pulled Taehyung and tuck him safety in his arms and their unplanned but oh my god that was hot makeout session by the pool , Jungkook when came in sense and he realised Taehyung was not wearing anything but a black shorts which were drenched and he himself was drenched in water too.

A slight tremble rang across his spine. Seeing the hard chest slightly drenched in water, the beads of water slowly travelling downwards mapping Taehyung's body.

His realisation made him take a deep breath, a sudden silence took over, with just the voices of ripples heard in between their slightly laboured breath mixed in the air.

Jungkook gulped and looked up, meeting the eyes of Taehyung who was already looking at him keenly, the desperate gaze with lingering desires.

Taehyung watched Jungkook gulp, a smirk settled across his face. He ghostly laughed and pushed himself closer to Latter’s body, pinning him once again, “What happened baby? you look flustered....a little.”

“Hyung……..I need you.” Jungkook suddenly said, leaving Taehyung stunned as he processed the words, Taehyung was surely stunned. Jungkook was someone who was always shy but yet there are times when Taehyung finds himself speechless as Jungkook will say something so innocently even the meaning of those words aren't.

Jungkook was so bold but yet so shy.

“Need me? How do you need me honey baby?” Jungkook made a whining noise, he closed his eyes and snuggled in Taehyung’s arms, cradling while chanting ‘need you.’

Taehyung laughed at the adorable sight of Jungkook chanting indecent words with such innocence like a child whining and putting up a fight with their mom for those expensive Toys to play in the mall.

So Taehyung decided to tease the little one more, “Let’s get out of here. aren’t you cold?” Taehyung suggested but his mouth curled in an amused smirk as he heard the words coming out of Jungkook, “No! need you, right here.” Jungkook's thin lips plucked in a pout as he whined.

Jungkook looked up, he again met with brown eyes he had been longing for ever since. It has been almost eight years they have been together but whenever Jungkook meets Taehyung’s eyes, Taehyung looks at him as if Taehyung knew him for centuries, as if Taehyung knew him more than he knows Taehyung.

But for Him, it all feels likes first time, he meets Taehyung’s eyes as if he had never seen those brown orbs shining golden, like as if it wasn’t as same as colour of his coffee he likes to have every morning, like as if it wasn’t same as colour of his comfort, he meets Taehyung’s eyes with so eargness, so curiosity, so longingness.