Chapter 1-The day I met her

Hello, my name is Sayuki.
I used to live in a small town, making clothes for them. I love doing them since I was little, and people adored my clothes.
My imagination soon went further, as soon as I'm in school, I was top of my class and had one of the best stories and clothes made in school. And about 10 years later, I'm already in college. And that's where I met the love of my life....
--------------------------
I was walking down the halls on my first day of college, feeling nervous as I was literally in the city, a place very different from my town, I didn't know anyone there, so I have to be prepared for anything in my way, as I was heading to the principal office for my class schedule and my dorm room, I zoned out and accidentally bumped into someone.
"Ah shit, I'm so sorry!" I said as I looked up to.... Holy shit, a hot woman, a fucking hot woman is in front of me. Her hair, her eyes, it's so damn beautiful.
"Oh, it's ok! It's normal to bump into people!" She said as she lend me her hand to help me get up, and when I took it.... it was so soft and warm, holy hell, I'm definitely gay.
She helped me get up and clean myself.
"T-Thank you..." I said softly, a little embarrassed.
"No problem!" She softly smiles. "The name's Amia, nice to meet you!" She said as she patted my shoulders.
"Amia.... Got it...." I said under my breath, admiring such a hot person in front of me. "M.... My name's Sayuki..." I said to her softy.
"Nice to meet you, Sayuki! You're new here, aren't ya? How about I take you to the principal office so you can get your schedule? I'll take you on a tour around the school after, sounds good?" She said with a bright beautiful smile on her face, my lord, I'm about to fucking die, she's so fucking beautiful.
"Yeah.... Thanks..." I said as she takes me to the principal office, holding her hand in mine. I feel like I'm so fucking gay.
We soon reached the principal's office, and Amia gives me a soft pat on the head.
"Go in there girl!" Amia smiles again, I softly smiled back and entered the principal office, after a while, I got my schedule and dorm key, and walked out the office. Seeing Amia right in front of me, she's was fucking waiting for me??? Holy crap...
"Ah, Sayuki! What dorm room did you get?" Amia asked happily.
"Um.... Dorm room.... 215...." I said and Amia immediately jumped in joy.
"We're in the same dorm room!" She said-.... Holy shit, I'm in the same room with a hot woman in front of me.... This is fucking Heaven...
"Here, take my hand, I'mma show you around the school!" Amia lend her hand to me, and as soon as I took it, she immediately dragged me to explore around the school, it was fun, I really loved it, I hope it can be like this everyday...
--------------------------
Chapter 1
Completed.
Next Chapter:
Chapter 2-Unexpected cuddles
Coming soon.