𝟭𝟵 - ❝𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀❞

❝𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦❞

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴
𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦❞

- 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘺

THE NEXT OF THE THREE CHALLENGES CONSISTED OF A COOKING CHALLENGE.

either team's two elected members had to pick one of them to cook this crazy poisonous fish for their partner.

bridgette and geoff were the two elected for your team, and thankfully bridgette cooked it successfully.

trent and lindsay, however... let's just say that lindsay shouldn't be left alone in the kitchen. especially not to cook a poisonous fish.

honestly, you weren't sure if he was even still alive.

and then it came to the third round.

"good news!" chris said. you sighed. this would not be good news.

"the third round involves three more challenges. it's the three blind challenges. it begins with the blind william tell, followed by the blind trapeze and culminating in the treacherous blind toboggan"

you wince.

chris hands D.J. some glasses and an arrow to sit on his head. you raise an eyebrow.

"like legendary marksman william tell, you'll be knocking partner's off your partner's head with crab apples"

"um.. wasn't it the other way around?" courtney questions.

"shhhush! also! the shooter will be blindfolded"

everyone gaped. chris put on the blindfold.

"the person who knows off the arrow while causing the least amount of facial damage, wins" chris pulled back an arrow in the slingshot, firing and hitting D.J. right in the balls.

you felt yourself hurt from that one, wincing.

"ah, nuts! leshawna and owen, you'll be one tea. courtney and sadie, you'll be the other"

you blinked in surprise, just now noticing you hadn't participated in this challenge at all.

i mean, you weren't complaining, but was it really fair? oh, well.

"i'm violently allergic to apples" harold raises his hand, you roll your eyes.

"ooh. let me shoot, i'm a good shot" sadie jumps up and down, grinning.