SLEEPY S3X

quackity from las nevadas?"

it was nine pm, quackity was just about ready for bed when the slime hybrid knocked at his door.

"..yes charlie?" he was tired, ready to finally sleep and deal with the hell of tomorrow.

"i- i cant sleep.." the taller admitted, toying with the sweater quackity had gifted him. charlie had a weird sleep schedule, only sleeping once a week. today just happen to be that day.

alex's confused stare seemed to edge charlie to continue.

"t-tonight is my night of sleeping time but i cant-..its like the goop in my body wont let me be tired! i was thinking my best friend could maybe possibly hopefully help?" he smiled awkwardly - almost apologetically (probably because he knew it was time for quackity to have his sleeping time)

the winged man hesitated before sighing, stepping aside. "go lay down." he mumbled, motioning to his king sized bed.

charlie quickly curled up on the large bed - he knew he could count on his best friend! with a smile, he pulled the blankets over himself.

alex soon joined, slipping in behind charlie and throwing his leg over his goopy waist. he pulled the slime hybrid close, arms wrapped almost protectively around his torso.

the squished slime quite enjoyed the wonderful warmth, closing his eyes as he felt quackity hide his face in his slime covered hair. he hoped quackity enjoyed this as much as he did.

TW:sex

a while later, quackity felt a small movement against himself. he didnt think anything of it until it happened again.

and again.

and again.

and again.

the movements didnt stop, only rubbing onto quackity's crotch.

quackity could hear soft grunts, most likely coming from the slime next to him.

finally opening his eyes, alex pat charlie's chest lightly. "stop movin'.." he grumbled. a small part of him wanted the movements to continue - they just..felt too good.

" 'm sorry.." charlie whispered, shifting once again only a few minutes later.

quackity groaned and sat up. "god- dammit charlie." he knew he was getting hard. the way the slime was laying, staring up at him with scared, wondering eyes..head turned just perfect for his hair to cover parts of his face, eyes squinted slightly (he had discarded his glasses on the nearby desk, making it a bit harder for him to see properly). it was perfect.

he was perfect.

"wh-whats that..?"

the voice was small, quiet, but it was enough to make quackity follow charlie's eyes to his pants.

uh oh.

quackity wasnt the only one with a problem now. even charlie's shorts had tented up. who knew slime's had dicks?

"best friend, i feel funny.."

whelp. might as well get it over with so they can sleep again.

"that-..thats called arousal, charlie.." quackity's rough hands trailed from the bed to charlie's thighs. "i know how to make it go away but you need to trust me alright?" his voice was a bit deeper than what the slime was used to, though that made the 'arousal' worst (or better? he couldnt tell) for him. the mexican's word still dripped with tiredness, just a reflection of the time. 11 pm.

"i-..i trust you quackity from las nevadas" charlie set his hands on quackity's chest, watching as he removed their lower clothing.

charlie liked the warmth of quackity more than the cold air but it reminded him of the caves he used to live in.

"ill take good care of you charlie..promise." quackity carefully kissed charlie's goopy thighs.

it was a nice sensation. charlie enjoyed it. a lot.

bringing his head to the tip of charlie's dick, quackity licked the slit at the top, drawing a moan from the other. he did it again, lowering his head to take the tip in his mouth.

the slime didnt know what was happening..but he knew he liked it. his hand reached out to tangle itself in the jet black strands of hair the other had.

"o-oh! q-quackitY!~"

quackity sucked gently as he took more of the other's cock into his mouth, sucking harder and harder with each inch.

the taller moaned, panting heavily

a soft slurping sound bounced through the room matching with the moans of charlie.

quackity soon moved his hand down, starting to jerk himself. it was heaven.

quackity hadn't had anything like this in a while, something that had feelings to it. the way charlie moaned his name like it was the only thing he knew boosted his pride, edging him on to go faster, to suck harder.

to please charlie.

"q-quackity from laS nEVAdAS!~ w-wEIRD f-feELING-" the slime gasped, "d-doWN tHErE!~ hnAH!~"

alex bobbed his head faster, to the point he was gagging harshly as he fucked into his hand. one loud moan around charlie's cock sent him over the edge, cum spilling down quackity's throat. quackity joined, white splashing onto the bed below them.

they eventually came to a stop, quackity pulling off of charlie's spent dick. "g-god-" he coughed, wiping his mouth

"th-that was- f-fun-" charlie smiles to quackity.

the duck hybrid just nodded in return, sipping some water from the glass he always kept by his bedside before flopping back behind charlie. " 's good.." he croaked, throat sore from their previous activities.

"we should d-do tha-that a-again some-..time.." charlie yawned as he curled into quackitys chest.

quackity nodded once more, shoving his face back into charlie's hair before mumbling "go to sleep"

BRO THIS IS MY FIRST  SMVT STORY 😭