CHAPTER 17 ⚠️AFTERCARE⚠️

Deku was holding Katsuki close with his arms wrapped around his waist as if to keep him safe from something. They stayed in that position for a moment. Relaxing in each other's company and feeling safe. Bakugo managed to turn around and was now cuddled up to Deku's chest trying to hold any warmth from the green haired man. Both felt happy beyond words could explain and didn't ever want the feeling to end. 

"Kacchan, love. We have to get up." Izuku said in a bare whisper being tired and not wanting to startle his lover. "Mhmm... carry me..." Katsuki replied, making a request knowing he'd fall if he tried to walk. (Wheelchair needed ppl) A small chuckle came from the older male who happy followed with the request and scooped Bakugo into his arms holding him bridal style. Bakugo's arms fell to the side a bit as he snuggled into Deku's chest wanting the warmth to never end.

Deku gently walked over to the bathroom door and softly, without disturbing Bakugo opened the door.He walked in and set Bakugo in the tub before turning on the water and making sure it was the right temperature. While the water was running Deku quickly made sure there were towels, washcloths, and soap and set it aside the tub for them both.

Once the tub was full he turned off the water and gently slid behind Bakugo. Deku was now leaning back on the tub and Bakugo was leaning on Deku, softly starting to drift asleep, but wake up every time with a cute little jolt. Deku would smile each time as he looked down a bit on the side seeing Bakugo's face perk up a bit every time. 

"Baby, I know you're tired so we'll take a quick bath okay?" Deku's words were soft and sweet. To Bakugo the words were extremely comforting even if plain words. The tone Deku said it in made Bakugo remember he was safe there. He wouldn't need to hide anything.

 "Mmm... okay..." Bakugo's voice was sleepy even though he was thinking quite a bit. Deku reached over and grabbed a washcloth and softly started washing Bakugo's body making sure not to cause him any pain. Once done with the younger male, Deku started quick washing himself. He rinsed them both off and got out. 

Deku wrapped a towel around his waist and turned around to make sure Bakugo was comfortable in the tub. "I'll go change the sheets okay? I'll be right back Kacchan" Deku gave him a small and sweet kiss on his head before walking out of the bathroom leaving Bakugo alone. 

Deku pulled the sheets that showed clear remains of what had happened that night, and it made Deku happy and satisfied. He changed the sheets and threw the other ones away. He then walked over to his closet and pulled out a set of sleeping clothes he changed into then pulled out a pair of underwear and a big t-shirt for Bakugo. 

He walked back into the bathroom and saw something that made his heart swell with joy and awe and melt at the same time. Bakugo had quietly fallen asleep in the tub making him look vulnerable and adorable. 

Deku set the clothes on the counter and walked over to the tub where his lover was. He picked up a clean towel and gently started to wake up Bakugo. "Kacchan~" he started in a soft and sweet voice. "Gotta get out for bed, okay?" Bakugo after hearing the words, realized he fell asleep in the tub and nodded a bit. 

With Deku's help he got out and dried off before changing into the clothes. In a swift motion Deku picked up Bakugo and carried him gently to the bed even if he was more awake now. Deku gently set Bakugo on the ground but held him close by his waist so he wouldn't fall. He lifted the covers making space for Bakugo to crawl in and leaving enough for Deku to come from behind and cuddle him. 

Bakugo curled into a small ball and pulled himself closer to the green haired male taking in his smell. Even though they just bathed, there was a faint smell of gunpowder and coffee on him. Even if Bakugo had hated the smells before, they were his absolute favorites now. He rested his head on Deku's rising chest and looked over at the TV as Deku quietly picked out their show without saying a word. 

After about 30 minutes Deku noticed Bakugo had fallen asleep. He turned off the TV not wanting his boyfriend to miss too much of their couple's show and turned himself a bit so he would hold Bakugo better. He rested his chin on Bakugo's head of hair and slowly fell asleep hearing his heart beat in his head. Soon enough, both boys were asleep in each other's arms and were peacefully sleeping in each other's warmth under the blankets. 

Done~ ik it's shorter than some of my chapters but I didn't have many ideas for the aftercare. I really like reading the comments yall make and want to say thanks for the reads! When I last checked, it's near  9.9k!! I'm happy people are reading this even though I didn't think it would get many reads and just started it cuz I had a small idea at the time. Anygays~ love you pookies😘 byeeeeeee

WORDS:  904