Book Twins.

The gem class, the library, the cafeteria, the scooter field, the Principal's office, the vice principal's office. Sunny showed Zipp around the whole school with little time to spear. Being late to class would get her detention, getting detention would make her late at her job, being late would mean to work axtra shepherd and that would mean losing time to focus on... Sunny sniped out of her thoughts and continued the tour.
"And this is my locker!"

Zipp's right eyebrow raided with sepasionness. "Why would you you show me your locker?" She asked taking a step forward.

"Oh so you know, where I am if you need help with directions and other stuff, you know," Sunny answered with a smile on her face.

"Ya sure about that? What if your not at your locker, huh? Where else where, where and what would you be doing?" Four more forward steps came from Zipp, getting too close to Sunny she took four back steps of her own.

"Nothing," Sunny said starting to feel the pressure of how close she was to Zipp. Her eyes fell to the floor not wanting to make eye contact with her.

Suddenly, Zipp's phone ringed. She step back away from Sunny and check her phone. There was a message from Pipp. She read it out loud "Hey Zipp, the tour is going great! Me and what's her name again...? Oh Izzy just stopped at the gem and the cheerleaders were there, they asked me to join a d I said yes. So I'll there for awhile after school. Soooo don't get me."

"Tour's over so bye," Sunny started making her way to class.

"Wait! Where do you think your going?"

"To class. Math class," Sunny turned and answered.

"Right. See you in the cafeteria" Zipp walk the opposite direction to where Sunny went.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"How was she?"

"Who? Oh you mean princess Zipp. She was fine, though a little odd..." Answered Sunny.

Both Sunny and met at the cafeteria for lunch, both eating in the same table as they talked.

"Mhmm, what do you mean odd?"

"I just mean she was strange, the whole tour she was forced more on me than what I was showering her. But she does seem to get through the school pretty well," taking a glance at a corner, she could see Zipp sitting alone with a closed book.

"I wonder why she's sitting?" Izzy pondered following the direction of Sunny's eyes.

"Me too, one of the things I find odd about her," Suddenly Hitch came reaching the attention of mosr students in the cafeteria.

He placed his lunch on the same table where Sunny and Izzy were sitting and took a sit.

"Looks like Mr popular could make it to lunch today," Izzy teased.

"Yeah, I thought since the it's a new year with my childhood best friend and new best friend I should make some to make to lunch!" Hitch explained himself.

"Cool," Sunny said.

Noticing Zipp sitting alone he asked; " why is one of the princesses sitting alone?"

"We don't either," Izzy answered.

*Bang!* A hand landed on Sunny side of the table, she turned to see Zipp next to her.

"Sunny, I need to talk you."

"S-sure, I be there in a sec," Sunny answered a nervouslly.

"Good," with one word Zipp went back to her table.