NOTICE

Helloooooo reader's

I hope everyone is doing well, I know everyone is waiting patiently for the updates as it has been 3 months since I updated.

I love to thank each and everyone of you for staying with this book till now and for sending several messages asking about my health and all though I couldn't reply those.

Well coming to the main point all you had a question which is "why am I not updating?"- well most of you dont know that I'm a 2nd year business student,in 2023 i gave my 1st year final exam and it was not at all satisfying for me because I had gone through a operation that time and I didn't have enough time to prepare for the exam. And this year my professor's were expecting a good result from my side adding fuel to it one of the new professor became my enemy and that me focus on my studies more to fulfill everyone's wishes neglecting all your hopes for the update.

I'm genuinely sorry for not giving any notice or message about the story, I basically messed up everything at the end . And thankfully I have secured the 2nd position.

And finally I'm gonna come back with the updates from the upcoming Tuesday.

Hope you'll gonna understand my situation and will be able to forgive me.💓

Vamika- HIS INSANE DESIRE 2ND CHAPTER UPDATE ON TUESDAY AT 8 PM .

And this a pakka promise 🦩🌻

Kiara☆