Top 🔥

Concept: Mature content ahead. Usually, when they have sex, Kaminari is the one to take control and set the pace. One day, he wants Jirou to take charge for a change. He helps her throughout the process, which makes things better for both of them.

(Kaminari's POV)

"Can I have you tonight?"

"Mm...you can have me whenever you want, darling."

I kiss her lips over and over again, pressing our bodies together. We slowly make our way over to the living room.

"Denki...we shouldn't do this here." She says.

She was lying across the couch while I planted small kisses along her face and her neck. Somehow, she already got my shirt off, and I was in the process of removing hers.

I pause what I'm doing, "Then let's move."

I pick her up bridal style and move us over to the bedroom. I set her down on the bed, both of us removing whatever clothes we had left.

She pulls me onto her, kissing me slowly. She leans back until she's flat on the bed. From there, I kiss down her body, stopping at her chest. She sighs as I work on her breasts, licking and sucking on her skin. After a minute or two, I come back up to kiss her again.

"Kyo." I breathe, "Can you do something for me tonight?"

"What is it?"

"I want you to take the lead on this one."

She looked a little surprised, "A-Are you sure? I don't know if I can-"

"I'm sure, love." I give her another kiss, "I wanna see that side of you."

She nods, but she still looked nervous about it.

I kiss her a few more times to ease her mind.

She sits up, making me move back, too. Both of us are standing beside the bed now.

"Sit." She tells me, switching our spots.

All she said was one word, but she was already turning me on.

My heart beats faster as she steps closer to me. She leans to my ear, taking a hold of my dick. I groan as she starts jerking me off slowly.

"That's it, baby..." She whispers, "Let me hear you."

I clench my teeth as she starts moving faster. She was breathing and moaning softly in my ear, kissing my face every now and then. She built up speed, and she wasn't stopping anytime soon.

"Shit..." I sigh, "Ah-! You're gonna make me cum..."

I moan her name, squeezing my eyes shut, and clenching the sheets.

"Ahh! Kyo-! I'm-"

Just as I'm about to finish, she stops. My body holds it in, but I was still panting like a dog.

She kisses me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. As we're kissing, she positions herself over me. She's standing on her knees over my lap. My hands naturally find her waist, but she pushes me back.

"Sit back and let me ride you, baby." She guides my length to her entrance.

I could already feel how wet she was. She took in my entire length easily.

Staring into my eyes, she begins to grind against me. I sigh at the feeling, letting my head fall back. She was soothingly tight.

She suddenly grabs onto my shoulders. I look back at her face, and she starts bouncing herself on me, crying out in pleasure. Gradually, she gets faster, moaning louder.

I grunt every time she slams herself down. Her eyes were shut tight as she focused on fucking me.

"Oh fuck, babe~" I gasp, "Oh god, yes, yes..!"

She grips my shoulders tighter. She was getting close, I could tell.

"Denki!" She pants, "I-I'm cumming..!"

I brace myself. She cries out, trembling while she squeezed me tighter than I've ever felt before.

She wouldn't stop shaking, and she seemed dazed.

"Come on, baby." I coax her, "Don't stop now..."

Slowly, she gets back into position.

"That's it, Kyo. Let me have it." I pant, "Oh, give it to me, baby..."

She leans forward, kissing me hard. I moan into her mouth as she starts moving again. She was getting tired, so I helped her out. I thrust my hips upward, matching her rhythm.

I could watch her like this all day. That lustful expression on her face as she cried my name. Her body jerking in rhythm with mine. Watching her get off on my dick was turning me on even more.

My hands land on her breasts, playing with her nipples as she continued to fuck me. She shivers, throwing her head back yet again.

She hissed, panting and sucking in air. I was getting close.

"Kyo-" I moan, "You're gonna make me cum..."

With that, she looks me in the eyes.

"Cum for me, baby~" She says in her sultry voice, "I want you to cum..."

I keep thrusting my hips until I couldn't move anymore. My legs tensed up and I groaned out loud as I came inside of her. As I finished, she bounced on me a few more times, putting me way over the top. I came so hard, I felt like I was gonna pass out.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me, pressing her face into my neck.

We both took deep breaths, trying to calm down. She slowly lifts herself up, making me pull out. I watch as the mixture of our fluids drips onto my abdomen.

She smiles shyly, brushing my hair back out of my face, "How was that?"

I laugh softly, "Perfect, babe. You were amazing."

She kisses me before climbing down from the bed.

She offers me her hand, "Come on. Let's go shower."

I smile, an idea coming to mind.

I take her hand and pull her against my chest. From there, I kneel down a bit to hold her under her thighs, lifting her up. She holds onto my shoulders, wrapping her legs around me again.

She leans down to kiss me some more. Her hair draped down around my face.

I chuckle, "You're not tired of me yet?"

"I could never get tired of you."

I carried her over to the bathroom. While we were in the shower, she asked me a question.

"Do you really like it when I act like that?" She asks, bubbles in her hair.

"Oh hell yeah." I chuckle, "You're so hot and sexy. You should embrace that energy."

She starts to rinse the shampoo out of her hair. I use my hand to block the shampoo from getting in her eyes.

"It's good, but I know you like it the other way around." I say.

She shrugs, "I liked it too, though. I could work with either."

I smile, "That's good. I love you so much, Kyo."

"I love you too, Denks. Thanks for letting me do this."

Things were different after that day. She really surprised me.

I love getting to try new things with her.