vi: friends with benefits

While Nayeon still felt bad for touching Sana, here was Sana dreaming about it.

She gasped, sitting up from her bed.

She just dreamt of Nayeon touching her, kissing her body, and licking her—

Her heart thudded hard against her ribcage as she remembered her venereal dream making her feel horny in a bizarre hour. Looking at her wall clock, the short hand pointed to three, and the long hand pointed somewhere in between four and five. But on second thought, when was the right time to feel this kind of body heat? Sana didn't know the answer to that. Despite already having a sexual experience, she's still too innocent for such a thing. All she knew was she liked kissing Nayeon... and touching her.

Sana unconsciously licked her lips as Nayeon's glorious naked body crossed her mind. Perhaps she's not too innocent.

But now that she's thinking about it and even dreamed of it, maybe she should talk to Nayeon about not being touched yet and that she's curious and wanted to experience it.

Just thinking about it was already making Sana blush. What more if it's already happening?

She made an excited nervous sound as she covered her face and kicked her feet, overwhelmed with the titillation she's feeling right now.

What should she do about this?

She tried going back to sleep, but to no avail—Nayeon filled her thoughts. So she decided to use her mobile phone until sleep would visit her, and saw a text message from the girl herself.

Sana felt her heart palpitated at that. And looking at the time sent, it was an hour ago.

Nayeon couldn't be asking to meet at such a time, could she? Just thinking about it made her agitated and regretted not hearing her phone chime.

How could I when I was probably sex dreaming about her during those—wait... could it be possible that she's thinking of me, too, that's why I dreamt of her? said Sana's thoughts in the middle of justifying the guilty feeling of seeing the message an hour late and not waking up from the chime of her phone as she was deeply asleep, enjoying her sex dream.

Enjoying. Sana blushed at that. What a word.

Well, anyway. After taking a deep breath, she opened Nayeon's message. It said:

Hey, uhm you must be asleep right now, but I'm still going to send this message. :( I want to apologize for what I did earlier :( it's unwelcome so I'm really really sorry. I understand if you're upset with me though I'd hate myself for it :'( but if you don't want to talk to me, I'd give you space. I'll try my best not to contact you again though I'll miss you <\3 you might not understand but you're starting to be important to me, at least our friendship... I know what we're doing isn't really what friends do and I crossed the line without asking you properly. I won't make excuses like because I got carried away, though it's true, but I'm responsible for my actions and I should've controlled myself and respected you. Again, I'm so sorry, Sana-ya <\3 what we had means a lot to me :'(

Sana covered her mouth after reading Nayeon's message. She didn't know this was how Nayeon felt. She thought of it as nothing as big as this, to the point of not talking to her and giving her space. She's the problem, not Nayeon. Sana was actually embarrassed of how she had reacted and had felt guilty about it, too. But disrespect? No, Nayeon didn't make her feel disrespected, however it's touching to have someone who had this kind of respect for her.

"What should I do now?" Sana muttered worrily, biting her nails. What should she tell Nayeon?

But what really caught Sana's attention was Nayeon telling her she's important to her and that what they're having meant a lot to her; it's exactly how Sana felt, too.