Jalec

Requested by: moxs_lilwrld

Alec pulls up to Jake's house with a loud sigh. It was a hot day in July and Jake had said he was stressing out and needed Alec. He just hoped Jake didn't do anything stupid in the time it took him to get to his house. They didn't live that far apart anymore but it still sometimes takes Alec a bit.

He got out of his care and walked inside, calling for Jake. Jake immediately came down from upstairs, wearing kid clothing and Alec immediately understood. Jake must be in an age regressed state. Alec sighed quietly and hugged Jake when he hugged him. "You want to go play dollhouse, Jake?" "Yes Al!" Alec gave a soft chuckle as they went back upstairs.

Alec only ever let Jake call him Al, and usually only when Jake is age regressed like now. It was like a cutesy nickname Jake came up with in this state. Otherwise, Alec hated it. They got to Jake's room and Jake immediately got the stuff for playing dollhouse out.

They began to play, Jake making Alec put on a princess dress specifically made for him. He didn't mind the dress,  he didn't know why but it made him feel nice when wearing it. He smiled as he played with Jake, happy to help his partner while he was in a child's mindset.

Later, Jake was playing with Alec's hair while they watched a kids show, both smiling and relaxed. Alec was just glad he got to help someone, someone that loved him somehow. He glanced at Jake, who was smiling away and playing with his hair still.

Eventually, Jake fell asleep, so Alec took him to bed and laid him down. After a moments hesitation, he laid with him and held him close, kissing his forehead. "...... I love you, Jake"