Part 84

Thank you for the support
Happy Reading

__________________________________________

Virat: Ufff... (Calms himself)
Kabhi kabhi samne wale ke baat bhi maana chaiye Sai and takes the plate forcefully

Virat: muh khoolo and starts feeding her

Sai protests arrreee Virat sir and Virat feeds and Sai smiles .

After having few bites Sai pulls the plate and feeds him saying
Sai : Virat sir apko kaam bhi ..ek kaam kijiye ..mein khiladungi aur khud bhi khalungi saath saath ..apka kaam , apka khana aur mera khana bhi hojaiga thik hai .

Virat: Arree par

Sai: par var kuch bhi ..chaliye muh kholiye and feeds him smiling

Virat was super happy for their bonding and prayed to stay like this forever and continued his work on laptop and Sai also had food .

Sai thinks something and asks Virat

Sai: Virat sir

Virat(engrossed in his work and not looking at her , responds ) haa Sai ..

Sai: apko kya lagta hai ..

Virat(still not looking at her ): kis baare mein !?

Sai: patralekha vahini ke wapas ghar lane mein

Now Virat looks at her with slightly amused and takes a deep breath to relax and says to her

Virat: Sai ...meine kaha na tume fikar karne ki zarurat nahi hai...
Haa ye baat sahi hai ki ..Ghar Wale chahte hai ki patralekha vahini wapas aaye ..par tum fikar mat karo mein kuch karta hu ... Kyu ki mein iss Ghar ka beta hu ...aur jeeva yaha nahi hai ..agar kal jeeva aayega aur ye baat usko pata chale gi ki uski gyar mojudgi mein uski patni ne Ghar walon se nazar hoke , Ghar chod ke gayi aur kisne usko wapas lane ki koshish bhi nahi kiya toh usse bahut bura lagega Sai

(He has tears in his eyes thinking about his jeeva)

( He stands from the bed and walks 2 steps not to show his sadness to Sai for jeeva, but little did he know that Sai had found his teary eyes and sadness in his voice when he started talking about his jeeva)

Virat continues
Aur ye Ghar ki izzat ki bhi sawal hai sai, aise Ghar ki Bahu naraz hoke apne maike gai toh acha thodi lagta hai.

Now Sai also stands up and thinks deeply about his words .

Virat: tum zyada mat socho uss bare mein . And keeps his laptop .

Sai just respond okay and says mein ye plate rakhe aati hu . And leaves

All the while was just thinking about his words .

Sai (in mind) : Virat sir ki baat toh thik hai. Lekin unhone khud kaha na ki mujhe patralekha vahini se maafi magne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Par kaku chahti hai mein unse maafi mangke unhe Ghar wapas lane ko.
Bappa kya karu mein .
And keeps the plates and bowls in sink and washes it and left for the room.
Thinking to do something.

As she came back , she can only see in Virat is already slept and smiles to herself and goes near him .

And sees he slept while reading the book in an uncomfortable position.

As she removes the book from his grip and slowly makes him sleep comfortably he turns and takes her hand and keeps under his cheeks and slept .

(Note : Sai removes and comforts him from the left side itself and Virat was lying in straight position and turns to left only)

Sai tries to remove hand from his grip but he was pulling more ..with an annoyed face
Sai thought to leave it as this might disturb his sleep as he had long day in station and was working so late . So she also slept like that and thought in the middle of sleep if he loses grip or he himself might leave her hand.

In mid of the night ,

Virat sleep was disturbed a bit due to AC temperature and feels heavy in his left side and opens his eyes and  looks at the direction.
And sees Sai sleeping very close to him.

Virat saw twice to reconfirm that this is not his dream .

He was super happy and was confused at the same time that how come Sai is so close to him and she didn't make The Great Wall of China between them.
And sees that he is holding her hand and concluded that may be he held her hand in sleep , that's why she is sleeping so close to him and smiles like anything for having her so near to him .

But suddenly he stops his smiles as he thought
Virat(in mind): kahi Maine e haath zabardasti se toh nahi pakad .
And thinks nahi nahi aisa hai hua hoga ..agar esa tha toh Sai chudwa leti .
Shyad ye ho sakta ki Maine e needh mein uska haath pakada ho ...aur Sai ne haath chudwa ne ki koshish bhi nahi ki ho aur aise mere paas soja na chahti thi !?

Haa Aisa hi hua hoga and thinks this has to be true rather than any negative thoughts.

Virat: bappa plz humein aise e hi rehne do and closes his eyes and does a silent prayer .

Suddenly a strong wind blows and those wind chimes hanging, made sound as though telling that his wish will be fulfilled .
Hearing the sound he again got amused and was happy and slept like that making sure that he is not making her uncomfortable. He just kept his hand on her shoulders and made her slide into his arms .

Next morning
Sai was first to wake and felt a strong grip on her shoulder . And sees that she is sleeping so close to Virat , she felt protected and smiles to herself so feeling blessed that he cares for her so much .

Sai (in mind) : pata hai Virat sir , aaba be baad agar mujhe koi meri value ki hai , jitna woh karte the toh woh insaan ap hi ho .
Kuch hi din mein apne Meri saare aadate, meri takleef , mere baare mein sab kuch jaane lage aur karne lage.
Meri itni care karne lage ... Meri itni cheezon ki , mere self respect ka itne prawah karte bilkul woh ideal husband's jaisa ...and smiles or says slightly blushes

But....
__________________________________________
End of part 84
Guess what would happened .
And this time i request to vote to be minimum 50 for next update .