۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊02

© ❛ 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐘 ❜ - @-BIBOO

────────────────────

𝐂𝐇2: Desperate

3𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

Today, it was a rather peaceful day. The snow has lessened, almost gone with a new season coming up, though the cold hasn't gone yet.

Kagaya was currently drinking some hot tea, it was satisfying for his throat with such a cold weather outside. Waiting patiently for an unexpected guests arrival.

❝Oyakata-sama, the Sand Pillar wants to see you.❞ A kakushi announced to the black haired male, who sat on one of the floor mats. Hearing the kakushi's words, a knowing look made its way up to his beautiful features.

❝Let him in.❞ Kagaya demanded almost immediately. The kakushi quickly obeyed his master's orders , going back outside for a few seconds, only to come back with a certain (h/c)ette.

With a blank look, the hashira made his way towards the master, the kasugai crow resting on his shoulder comfortably.

With Kagaya's gesture, (y/n) took a seat on the floor mat that
was infront of Kagaya.

❝I see you've returned already? Why do you insist on not taking my advice, child?❞ Kagaya scolded, a frown making its way up to his face.

❝You said rest for a few days, and... so I did. What's wrong with that, Oyakata-sama?❞ (y/n) questioned, his hands on his lap. Kagaya sighed.

❝It's been two days since.❞ Kagaya reminded, raising one eyebrow. (y/n) sweatdropped, crossing his arms.

❝That's a few days. May I return to duty, Oyakata-sama?❞ The hashira asked eagerly, bored of doing nothing at his estate.

Kagaya closed his eyes, not replying for a few seconds, before opening them once again. His dissappointed gaze caused (y/n) to feel bad about not taking his masters advice. But this was his job, what else would he do?

❝As you wish, my child. But please make sure to rest and eat properly. You must remember to take care of yourself.❞ Kagaya told him, his motherly side showing.

❝Please, make sure to not worry the other hashira too much. Especially the Shinazugawa siblings. You know how they get when the subject is you, do you not?❞ Kagaya smiled, reaching out his hand to place it on (y/n)'s head.

(y/n) brings his head closer for the master to reach easily, feeling Kagaya give him a loving head pat.

❝Thank you, master. I appreciate it.❞ (y/n) closed his eyes with a smile, feeling the masters warm hand leave his head.