Chapter 6

Nahalia groaned turning over well trying to until she felt a large arm rapped tightly around her waist

Nahalia groaned turning over well trying to until she felt a large arm rapped tightly around her waist. She tried moving him but he held on tighter.

"Where you going mama?" He said in a raspy tired voice

"I gotta pee Zamari" she said laughing a lil he unwrapped his arm and she got up and went to the bathroom

After doing her business and brushing her teeth she walked out the restroom to see Zamari playing with Yoshi.

"Hi mama stinkaaa mannn" Nahalia said jumping on the bed kissing him . "Where my kisses?" Zamari playfully said and sighed

She turned to him and started kissing him all over his face. He reached up and grabbed her neck and pecked her lips a couple times. "See ain't nobody told you to do all that".

"mmm you ain't stop me either so what that mean?" He asked looking at her she mushed his head getting up to go make them something to eat.

"Zamari" Nahalia yelled from the kitchen "yes Nahalia" Zamaria said walking into the kitchen "do you want a fruit bowl like the one I made last time?" She asked "yea that shit was so fye last time I tried making it my self and shit was disappointing as fuck bra" he said shaking his head. She started laughing "it ain't that hard come watch me make it so you can know how to next time" she said motioning him to come over.

He walked over laying his head on her shoulder watching her. "You smell good" he said "thank you" she side blushing "you so clingy" she said giggling a lil. "And is problem?" He said "the sassssss" she said dragging and laughing.

"Here" she said giving him the bowl "thank you mama".

"You wanna do something today?" He asked "uhh not really i like my Sundays to be full of cleaning and resetting you can come with me to target tho cuz i need some stuff there" she said looking over at him while eating.

"Okay that's cool when you wanna leave?" He asked "when i get done eating im get ready" she said "ima go by my place to get some clothes and shower and shit ite" he said looking over at her "you leaving meeeee" she pouted "ima be right back my house only up the street"

"Im just messing wit you but okay" she said getting up and putting her bowl in the sink "are you done?" She asked him "yea" she went over and put his bowl in the sink as well.

"come lock the door" he said as she walked over "gimme a huggg" she said and he laughed "but im clingy okay" he said as he reached down to hug her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck he kissed her forehead and left.

Nahalia went to her closet and got a green lulu set and got in the shower after getting out she sat at her vanity and brushed out her leave out reminding her that she needed to set a hair appointment and lash appointment this week.

just as she put on some lip gloss she heard a knock on the door and Yoshi started barking
"Boy hush that's yo daddy" she said going to open the door and laughing at her self.